Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 1, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Operation Find That Recipe- Recipe account anyone?

:iconteair:
Teair Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
Okay, so I have recently discovered my knack for muffins, and I know there are a ton of you guys who like cooking and trying new recipes. What I am thinking about doing is making an account just for recipes, Here's how It'd work.

1. You send your recipe to me VIA stash (or note if it is in text form not a deviation)
2. I will post it in the account gallery and credit you for it in the artists' comments (or below it if it is in a journal).
3. Every deviation/journal will be titled with what it makes, so if the recipe is for Parmesan Chicken, it will be titled "Parmesan Chicken" so it would be easy to search.
4. There will be folders for each type of food: bread, cakes, muffins and scones, entrees, side-dishes, appetizers, pies and keishs, coctails, child-friendly beverages, etc for easier navigation.

Questions you may have:

Q: Why not just make a group for this?
A: Because this is an OC account only and I need to be able to make groups for various things. Also, as an account you can search with key-words in the gallery and journals to find what you want faster, whereas you cannot do this in a group.

Q: How do you know who is a member and can post?
A: Anyone with a recipe can submit unless they have been blocked by me ( ~Teair )

Rules:

None, it just has to be an edible recipe;)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will do this only if I get at least 15 people interested, so speak up if you want this to happen!

This is a project that I am trying to set up for all the deviant chefs:)

Have a great day!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondannihutch:
DanniHutch Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
This sounds awesome. Plus blue-eyed-dreamer93 and I are starting a vlog and making recipes is gonna be a segment. We could use some of the ones you post and give you a shoutout :)
:iconteair:
Teair Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
Totally:)
Add a Comment: