Hey you!! Commission me??

Lotsa ppl have been favin my deviations. I consider myself a pretty good artist, constantly learning and growing, but idk if people would pay me points for my work. Sometimes I make adoptables but they don't always sell. Is it different when it comes to custom work? One thing I've heard often is I make good chibis. Now personally I feel I'm a lot more creative when making creatures and food, but all my oc fan art chibis have turned out pretty good. Since I've still got lots to learn I'd only charge 3-15 points right now and if I feel that the request is too out of my league I'd turn it down so as to not waste anyone's time but I hope to have premium membership before the spring. If I had any idea you could get it with points, I would've tried this a long time ago!

Check out some of my work; its all my oc fan art (of both my ocs and other ppls), some of my favorite kawaii animals and food, and a couple piece of pixel art [link]

Please, I beg of you! Give me some feedback and comment on this journal!!
Comments68
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Could you draw my OC, Jeyy? Human ref here (she's humanized pony) [link] (The one on the left)

Pony verse ref here : [link]

Thank you !

I would like pixel ^^
Do you have a non-mature version of her? It won't show for me cuz I'm 17, but I would like to see what her outfit looks like. If she's wearing one lol
Well on the drawing itself she's not wearing anything but panties.. lol but she wears a short tank top that shows her stomach, like this: [link] and torn booty shorts like these [link]

She doesn't wear shoes much.. but if she does, their over her knee- boots like these [link]

Otherwise, basically, her human form is her pony form on a human, so , her skin is the same color as her pony color her hair is the same she has ears, a tail and her horn etc!
Can I get a pixel custom? :3

[link] or [link] maybe? (whichever one you think would work best?)

I'm in no rush, so if you're interested in doing it, I can wait indefinitely (since it appears you've been keeping busy with a lot of commissions!) xD

Anyway, if you're interested just let me know how many points c:
Of course! I think Wind and Water would be a little easier for me, so I'll use that one. It'll be 10 but you can pay me after I'm done, k :D
Ok, that would be awesome, thanks! :D
fin! [link] only 6 points cuz of the wonky display :/ I really thought I could handle it though! lol gotta practice more long hair and girly gowns :meow:
Can you make a pixel doll of my OC [link] [link]
I'm tryin to do a big order right now, so I'll try to get to you at the end of the week if you're not in a hurry :)
oh mAN if you're still open for pixel doll commissions, I have four characters I'd like to commission lOL
Possibly more omg
How much are they each?

I will try not to commission you for eight but oh man lmfao
Just tell me when to stop.
I know I want a minimum of like three through. x'D
:D I am open and not too busy(I just finished one that may need another piece, and another person asked but hasn't confirmed)so I could do most of them if the designs aren't too elaborate. Can I see the priority characters you had in mind? And the price can vary from 10 to 15 points depending on the design
Ahaha that pricing sounds totally fine to me <3
These would be the three that I'd definitely want:
[link] (additional reference images in the description of that deviation)

and all of the others lOL I'd want would be
Jara: [link] (left, purple mohawk. He can be reduced clothing wise to a black Tshirt and red pants haha)
Esthers: (Same reference as Jara's, only the girl o nthe right this tme haha. Clothing wise, a short black dress would work fine)
Seir: [link] [link] [link]
Miyo: [link] (any colorful clothing would work fine for him. Also he doesn't need the eyemakeup haha)
Aaaand Andy: [link] [link]

Lol I feel like a dick just being like "hey can I get eight" omg. But like I said, main three are just those kitty boys up top and I can totally just not commission the others or do them over a period of time lmao. x'D
Cool looks! I'll definitely try to get them done k? :)
Ahaha alrighty. Should I pay now or after you're finished? Just tell me how much I owe LOL
Wait until I finish, just in case I can't pull off some of the looks lol
But if I do, all except Andy would be 10 points each. He'd be 13
Ahaha alrighty, totally fine with me!
Thanks a ton for taking on my sudden OC dump omg LOL
I really can't wait to see how they all turn out! <3
if you get to them all that is LOL

Oh also a note for the nekos! You don't need to include the random things in their hands, if you don't want LOL. Like those are completely not needed unless you want to put them in there ahahaha
View all replies
If you're still open for pixel people commissions, I'd love one of my OC Kiri; [link]

How much would that set me back?
Just 10 points :)
10:points:? Okay then :D
Do you want me to pay now or when it's done? :)
When its done k?
Here she is :) [link] I'll only charge 7 cuz I've never done wings before and they turned out kinda wonky lol srry!
It looks amazing :omg:
Have 10, because I like round numbers :D
View all replies
Could I have a pixel art of (and maybe , if you're comfortable with the armor)?