Closed to new replies
November 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 67

Hey you!! Commission me??

:iconamis0129:
amis0129 Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Lotsa ppl have been favin my deviations. I consider myself a pretty good artist, constantly learning and growing, but idk if people would pay me points for my work. Sometimes I make adoptables but they don't always sell. Is it different when it comes to custom work? One thing I've heard often is I make good chibis. Now personally I feel I'm a lot more creative when making creatures and food, but all my oc fan art chibis have turned out pretty good. Since I've still got lots to learn I'd only charge 3-15 points right now and if I feel that the request is too out of my league I'd turn it down so as to not waste anyone's time but I hope to have premium membership before the spring. If I had any idea you could get it with points, I would've tried this a long time ago!

Check out some of my work; its all my oc fan art (of both my ocs and other ppls), some of my favorite kawaii animals and food, and a couple piece of pixel art [link]

Please, I beg of you! Give me some feedback and comment on this journal!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpandaulqui:
PandaUlqui Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Could you draw my OC, Jeyy? Human ref here (she's humanized pony) [link] (The one on the left)

Pony verse ref here : [link]

Thank you !

I would like pixel ^^
amis0129 Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Do you have a non-mature version of her? It won't show for me cuz I'm 17, but I would like to see what her outfit looks like. If she's wearing one lol
:iconpandaulqui:
PandaUlqui Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well on the drawing itself she's not wearing anything but panties.. lol but she wears a short tank top that shows her stomach, like this: [link] and torn booty shorts like these [link]

She doesn't wear shoes much.. but if she does, their over her knee- boots like these [link]

Otherwise, basically, her human form is her pony form on a human, so , her skin is the same color as her pony color her hair is the same she has ears, a tail and her horn etc!
:iconjas7229:
jas7229 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Can I get a pixel custom? :3

[link] or [link] maybe? (whichever one you think would work best?)

I'm in no rush, so if you're interested in doing it, I can wait indefinitely (since it appears you've been keeping busy with a lot of commissions!) xD

Anyway, if you're interested just let me know how many points c:
amis0129 Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Of course! I think Wind and Water would be a little easier for me, so I'll use that one. It'll be 10 but you can pay me after I'm done, k :D
:iconjas7229:
jas7229 Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ok, that would be awesome, thanks! :D
amis0129 Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student Digital Artist
fin! [link] only 6 points cuz of the wonky display :/ I really thought I could handle it though! lol gotta practice more long hair and girly gowns :meow:
:iconsangrde:
Sangrde Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Can you make a pixel doll of my OC [link] [link]
amis0129 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I'm tryin to do a big order right now, so I'll try to get to you at the end of the week if you're not in a hurry :)
:iconstrxbe:
strxbe Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
oh mAN if you're still open for pixel doll commissions, I have four characters I'd like to commission lOL
Possibly more omg
How much are they each?

I will try not to commission you for eight but oh man lmfao
Just tell me when to stop.
I know I want a minimum of like three through. x'D
Add a Comment: