Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Closed to new replies
November 29, 2012

Replies: 14

Let's talk um..........Look at the description!!!!

smilkey Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Soes, post a thumbnail, well if you don't have premium, it doesn't have to be a thumbnail, post a link instead.

Post your best works! I will critique at least one! And if you are just going to get pissed at me for my critique, then please, don't post here at all. Max amount of thumbnails/links: 5 Can be any type. Although, if it's not like, visual critique is probs gonna suck because I don't know what makes literature good and idk what makes photography good, so bear with me.

Post your OC! I will comment on the creativity and give suggestions. But please don't flame just because you slightly disagree with me :/ Max amount of thumbnails/links: unlimited...well.....please be less than 10 XD

Probs gonna take me some time to reply but, I shall try! And prevail! ^ ^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

TaintedTruffle Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I need help with this oc plz
Chibifangirl01 Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Fortress2660 Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Alright my best works. . . Well I give you my best colored in pictures I did. ((Teracock and Mienfoo where originally line art I just colored them. Wailord is my own creation though.))

Teracock ((oc)): [link]

Mienfoo colored: [link]

Realistic Wailord Marineford picture: [link]
Feleri Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist

Thanks in advance! :)
Btw: you don't have to have premium for posting thumbnails :)
smilkey Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh wowz, nice to know! ^ ^
keren-or Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Aaaah how exciting! Well here's what I concider to be the better pieces of my work, I'd appreciate your opinion as I don't really know my strong media :O

Traditonal painting -

Charcoal -

Digital work -

Cartoon-ish illustration -

Thanks in advance if you choose to critic any of these!
Zombiebaile Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Lol you've already critiqued most of my work. Thank you. :D
smilkey Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
XD welcome ;P
Zombiebaile Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yeah so like..... Good job.
smilkey Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
laol, danks!
DanniHutch Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I only have literature stuff if you want to click on my name. Its all poetry but I'd like to get feedback on it.
Sangrde Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012   Digital Artist
well i'm trying to commission people to draw my oc's but the thing is I don't really like some of them's design ;; so i just wanna change them completely different.

this is my old work /OC Kazmi, so it's kinda crappy skilled, O..rz..

but can you advice me how to change her?
she's one of the heart knights from the concept I'm writing. Her actual form is like warewolf-ish-vampire-chess-monster based on chess game. She's in Prime Rook position, i'm not sure but anyway. Oh and these knights all wear red and silver/gold uniform and pale skin& red eyed. The other character in this type of concept is [link]

so anyway
well first of all her hair color i don't really like.. and hair style is kind of off her design. I like twin tails but maybe straight hair?
weapon is just weird, I have no idea why I chose that typical wand thing ;;

I'm going for some 'young-girly-looking-but-powerful' type concept so maybe a twohand sword or giant blade?..

umm and do you think gold/red looks a bit cheesy? my original concept was silver and red uniform. I'm going for some 'cool' and chic/scary look, not pretty or something..

I'll draw her again after your feedback, looking forward to your help!
MissRiku Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ummm Could I just post a link to a folder I have for critiqueable art? You can pick which ones you want (there are more than five though).
Add a Comment: