Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

I'm looking for somebody who wants a challenge, and can do it for free.

:iconjayyeare:
jayyeare Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Before I say anything about what I want, I want to let you know that I have no way to pay you, and I have no clue what point commissioning is but I assume it has to do with money and that's something I don't have at this time of year.

With that being said: I was hoping somebody could draw/paint/illustrate this for me (I don't have a preference on how it is done). It's for a friend for his birthday, and I unfortunately can't draw. I am wanting a cartoon-esque picture of an eagle, a wolf, a peacock, and the Reddit alien all riding in a jeep wrangler(top down) going down the road with trees all around. I have 2 specifics that I need in the picture: A roadsign/wooden sign thy says "Welcome to Los Gatos!" And on the jeep I need the front license plate to say "Sambo1991.". If you are up for the challenge, I greatly appreciate your help. I have links to a sample sign, a crude layout of what I'm looking for, and the jeep type with a top down.

Roadsign to Los Gatos: [link]

Jeep with top down: [link]

Crude Layout: [link]

Of course, if you are willing to do this for me then you have artistic decision and can change the vehicle or the setting, the layout, or any of that. Its not a serious picture obviously, its meant to be funny. The only things that I ask you don't change are: the sign, the license plate (unless you can put "Sambo1991" else in the picture and make it subtle like the license plate would be), and the animals in the vehicle (The eagle, Wolf, and Peacock). If you don't want to draw the Reddit Alien, or have something else you want to put in it then by all means do it.

I know that is a lot to take in, but I will greatly appreciate it, and you will be helping somebody's birthday amazing. Thank you so much.

P.S. I drew that layout, and I know it's awful. That's why I'm asking for your help lol I couldn't even get the passengers in the vehicle.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: