Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Hosting secret santa!!

:iconfrozenpanther:
FrozenPanther Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student Digital Artist
So I know a lot of people are part of secret santas and what not, and I'm in a few this year as well. I would love to host one :)!

What I will do:
I will pair you up with someone, and you will look at eachothers wishlists! And draw each of the items on there or help them in some way!

:bulletred: :bulletgreen: :bulletred: Here are the rules: Between now and December 5th, must be entered and listed below. :bulletgreen: :bulletred: :bulletgreen:
:bulletred: 1) Send me your secret santa wishlist! I will pair you up with someone else who's entered on December 5th.
:bulletgreen: 2) Your works must have effort within them! I don't want to see any baby sketches.-.
:bulletred:3) It can be anything! but if your artist doesn't know how to draw whats on your wishlist, like a monument or something, don't get upset about it when you see it!!
:bulletgreen: 4) The point of this is to have fun and maybe make a new friend or two! Who knows!! :)
:bulletred: 5) Last but not least... Your drawings are due december 25th. When the fun happens!:D
:bulletgreen:
See this journal for participants!
[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkristennoelle:
KristenNoelle Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Does it HAVE to be drawings? or can it be literature and
FrozenPanther Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Well it depends on the persons wishlist...
KristenNoelle Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
alright well i guess i could join if tou can get anothwr person with a literature wishlist
FrozenPanther Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Digital Artist
So would you like to join..? Lol i dont know about literature being on wishlists, buttttt its always the thought that counts!
KristenNoelle Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I would, I guess I could TRY to draw then...my art is horrible though.
FrozenPanther Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Your skill level doesnt matter ^^;
KristenNoelle Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
oh ok
Add a Comment: