Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

wanna write a book with me?

:icongrim-grief:
Grim-Grief Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I can't write out my ideas but I can think of great ideas.... I just need help writing them out. I want to publish this book and whoever helps write it out for me will get half the profits.

Here's the story:

In the year 2020 on a barren desert dustbowl planet, Edmund, an extremely perverted angel with a disorder that caused him to be born as a Ďminiatureí was kicked out of heaven by god himself and forced to life on the surface world. As Edmund travels the surface world he meets Grim, a reaper who retired from the rebellion in hell fifteen years ago, they donít get along at first but after Edís persistence wears Grim down, Grim helps a nearby saloon along with Edmund and the two prove to be an unstoppable crime-fighting team.

However, there is still racism against Reapers for forming a rebellion in hell against the surface world a hundred years ago, which is slowly decreasing (note why Grim left the rebellion), and humans donít accept Grim at first. Edmund then stands up for Grim and the two form a special bond, itís different indeed, but it works, and then they hear about the Intergalactic speedway being built. They buy tickets and travel to Mars which then proves to be invaded by other life formsÖ.

The life forms are well endowed and humanlike women (and men are there too but their first encounter is humanlike women) which then distracts Edmund and it annoys Grim. As the train is hijacked by these beautiful beasts, an intergalactic gang thatís a variety of female aliens, Grim and Ed are outmatched and kidnapped by their leader.

if you are interested please note me or contact me over Skype at TheBigAnimation

Thank you, MONEY WILL BE INVOLVED AT SOME POINT AND PROFITS WILL BE SPLIT.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconxeternal-dreamx:
xEternal-Dreamx Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i tried to ask for help on one of my projects but you declined so i'm not exactly sure if your really interested in making a project.
:icontororoplz:
(( Dude, all I ever see you do is advertise that you want people for projects wherein they do all the hard tedious work like drawing for your script and writing out your ideas.

It's like saying "Looking for person to split a steak with me, we each pay half. I'll eat the good parts and you get the gristle. Also, you pay for it up front and I'll pay my half later. Also, maybe."

Lol you should go be a car salesman or real estate agent or something because I detect conman blood coursing through your veins. ))
:icongrim-grief:
Grim-Grief Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Don't like? Un-watch me then. Problem solved. You wont get those notifications from the forums or whatever anymore.
:icontororoplz:
(( lol Doesn't bother me. ))
Add a Comment: