Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Looking for editor-type people

:iconakatsukiemi:
AkatsukiEmi Nov 27, 2012  Student Artist
So, I need some people to just look over my writing--I'm writing a novel--and tell me ways you think I could improve my story/writing.
The following things are what i'm looking for:
Someone who can--
a) Read something that the grammar may now be very good and not have your head explode--I write at 3 or 4 AM sometimes to my brain might be like "screw grammar!"
b) Give me constructive criticism--So that means no "this is horrible" or "just trash this". If you think that the story is un-interesting after a few chapters I have given you, PLEASE tell me because if too many people don't find it interesting, many will not.
c) Explain areas of the text--or highlight--and tell me if it confuses you/looses you.
d) Correct any grammar errors you see--meaning YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE OR I WILL SCRAP YOU!--not to be mean or anything but there is a reason why I don't have my older sister look it over for me.
e) Highlight and/or change text color to indicate WHERE you changed things--and if you could add a side comment of why you changed it, that I would helpful. I'm doing this to improve my writing--NOT have people correct all my mistakes without my seeing them.

If you're interested in helping me out with this, comment below OR note me! I'll get back to you immediately!
This is un-paid. I might donate some points to you though. Not like one or two but much more than that.
Be prepared to get a sample writing section! I would prefer to keep people who have less experiences than me out of my work. If you want to give it a whirl though, who knows, you could be amazing at the things I need help with!

Thanks for reading and hope to hear back soon~!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmetaurauxis:
I am more than willing to help you with your writing. I actually have a project going on of my own, so I cannot promise a commitment at this time, but if your writing engages me then I will most definitely consider investing the time in helping you out. I am quite the writer myself, so I look forward to having a literary discussion with you sometime in the relative future.

If you wish to send me something by email: aurauxis@gmail.com
:iconakatsukiemi:
AkatsukiEmi Nov 27, 2012  Student Artist
Thank you so much! :) I'll send you an e-mail sometime soon.
Add a Comment: