Looking for Artist to help illistrate a manga themed graphic novel.

Hi there, I'm curenty writing text for a graphic novel set in a Manga/anime style. The issue for me lies in the "Graphic" part. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to illustrate this novel (I'm hesitant to call it a manga), you would have equal rights and credit to the product and could help with moving the story along if you wished. Payment can be negotiated, but my budget is pretty tight right now so preferably I'm looking for someone who just wants to have fun with it with out pay. if your're interested send me a note or replay and I'll send you the first bit of he text to look over.
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey :D I would love to take a look at your story and if you want you can take a look at my art work, I'm looking for a project to do to improve my skills as a manga artist and I want to have fun whilst doing it :) (no worries about cost will happily do it for free xD) let me know if I can help in anyway!!! Thankyou!! XxX
Your art looks great! I already had someone reply but they have yet to respond further, so feel free to check it out. There is a preview in my writing section in my gallery. Keep in mind that this is a first draft of a first draft, anything and everything is up to change so don't worry if there are things you don't like. Also just a heads up it is NOT a happy story, at least not to begin with (I've yet to work out the ending). And its written in a script style, cause I find it easier to write that way. let me know what you decide! :)
Hey, I will definatly check it out. And thankyou! I'm pleased you like my art work! But I will be happy what ever the story :D. I'm looking for experience with constructing graphic novels and I would be more than honoured to illustrate your story. Let me know if anything changes and you would like to use my art work :). Kind regards, VampAnime