Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Sketch trades, anyone?

:iconcamaeltheangel:
CamaelTheAngel Nov 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hey, I'm board as heck, let's do some sketch trades! I'll draw anything as long as it's not too complicated, and I'll also clean it up a bit as well (so it's more like line art, I guess...). Below are some examples of how I sketch. If you're intereted, let me know... I think I'll accept 2 trades tonight.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbrownez-koekoez:
Brownez-Koekoez Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hey, it's you, from the DrawPLZ forum :giggle: Yes, yes, I'm interested *v* So how do I get started?
CamaelTheAngel Nov 27, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hm... well, let's start by establishing the subject of our projects... what would you like me to do for you? :3
You can draw Tiara or any of her friends. Pick one that suits your mood :3 You can choose to use their normal style, chibi, or the alternate one (like in 'the all new Tiara').

Here's their gallery folder ---> [link]

Your turn... :la:
That'll be easy. :3 Hm... do you think you could draw my characters Camael and Remiel if I do more than one of your characters? Here are refs you can use:

For Remiel only:

(He is the angel with the brown hair and glasses)

For Camael:

----- Or -----

If you don't feel like drawing my angels, you could always do a sketch of my character, Szeth. :3

Thank you very much!
I'm not good in drawing men but I'll try. Camael and Remiel :nod: I hope you won't mind if I use my own style '^3^>
I don't mind at all! Just do whatever is easiest. Also, I do have a female character you could draw, but I don't have reference for her... >.O"
It's okay. I'll draw Camael and Remiel ^w^
Bump
Add a Comment: