Anyone wants some free publicity?

Hi I'm Pelle, 23, and a musician.

I've been active as an artist as well, and I know how hard it is to gain publicity.

I've just started to put some effort into my youtube account, because I want to make stuff instead of practicing all day and never publishing anything.

My channel contains two weekly updated series: Full Song Friday and Sketchy Song on Saturday. The latter is a live recording, the first isn't.

For Full Song Friday I want to ask people here on Deviantart to contribute work that fits the song's lyrics/atmosphere. In return, I will post your name and link to the artwork in the description (plus your name in the video alongside the artwork if you prefer that).

This is a win win situation: I'll have nice pictures and no black screen anymore, you get free publicity :)

I'm looking for photography and traditional art (I'm a painter myself so that's also what I prefer).

You can contact me by sending me a message, and you can look up the music on my website and or youtube channel of course!
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What about this?

I wrote lyrics that kind of fit a very touching (at least to me) soundtrack.

Could you try to fit them in to the music?
what songs are we talking about?
Click the link in my signature and you can find out :-)
There should be something you can use in mine, I am a fantasy writer and you may be able to come up with a Folk like song about a pair of lovers torn apart by darkness. Feel free to browse, I'm trying to get as much attention to my series as i can and it has been pretty hard. Thanks for taking you time. Its not really artwork but you might be able to get something out of the story.
Hi,

Thanks for the offer but it's not something I can work with. I always write my own lyrics and do this by improvising a lot (melody is slightly more important than lyrics).
How about some my art? Here is my gallery, [link]

Not sure what type of music you do, but I'm sure you could figure something to do with my art.
I browsed your gallery but I don't think it'll fit wit the songs. Sorry!
Feel free to browse my gallery though I'm not sure you'll find what you're looking for, but its worth a try. :)
For photos, I recommend his gallery [link] though I still don't know what mood are you looking for.
Could you link the music you make? :)
Thanks for the tip!

And the link is in my signature!
This sounds interesting.......feel free to check out my gallery :)
I'm also interested. If you'd like to check out my website to see what I can do and get back to me, I'd love to work on this. I'm a musician myself, so I know what it's like to be an unknown artist. :D
You've got a PM!
<-- Photographer as well, what exactly is the theme/atmosphere you want? or what lyrics could we try to match?
You've got a PM!
-raises hand- I'm more of a digital artist and photographer, but I'm interested
I looked through your gallery butthe digital art and photo's don't really fit my songs unfortunately. Sorry!
Alright, no problem
Small bump. No one interested?