Looking for some voice actors!

Oh hello everyone. I normally don't ask for help with my projects but my mic is a pile of butts and I can't record myself with it. Also, I am poor so that means no monies to buy a new one.

Anyway. I want to do a animation test and some lip syncing. if I get enough practice in with this then I can go onto a bigger project but that's all for another day.

What I'm looking for right now is one or two lines. You will get credit and maybe a sketch as thanks.

I need:
Two males and one female voice clips.
it would be great if I could get a super grumpy sounding lady.
And I'm looking for someone to give me a line or two for this character here: [link]
So uh. Yeah. I'm open for whatever people think his voice should sound like. heck I'll even go for a very girly raspy voice for him.
And lastly just a random male voice doing a line or two. Nothing too picky on this.

Sorry if I sound far too demanding.
If you're up to helping me out comment here or send me a note!
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I could try as well as you like...
I appreciate the help!
I'm looking for a voice of her: [link] [link]
One line would be alright. I'm open to what you think she would sound like or anything she should be saying as well.
Do you want a video of me so you can see how I speak and the movement. I imagine it would make it easier, if you do. So you can kinda eye it and animate it easier.
Oh my goodness you have no idea how much that would help me out!
I am a voiceover artist/announcer, and I'd love to help! I have a Blue Yeti THX Certified Microphone and I can do a wide range of voices.

Just let me know what you need :D
Oh my goodness you sound wonderful. I'll send a note over to you explaining what I need right now. <3
I could try a female voice, but it'll probably come out more like male >_> But I'm willing to try and help.
Oh don't worry about that! Anything helps!
What sort of lines would you like? Or just something to send you? ._.
You can just send me what ever you like right now.
Just sound grumpy.
Does it matter what kind of sound equipment we have?
Not at all!
I'm not expecting professional quality, so if you only have a old headphone mic set that records a bit of static I'm fine with it!