Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

3D props, scenes in exchange of points or art! (no characters!)

:iconnelietislv:
NelietisLV Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi, I am rather good at making 3D props (whether low-poly or High-poly) I know the magics of baking High-poly to low-poly, I excel at doing full scenes or props with the intention to be used in games.. My pitfall are 3D characters so I will not be making those for your own sake :)
I will be making all my stuff in Blender 3D + Photoshop for texturing..
So please, check out my stuff and if you are interested - send me a message or post here!
-- I am also interested in having a trade with someone who could make a Chibi out of me..

-- I will be giving my models (in the case of props for games) in .blend (native format) / .obj

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlagunn:
LaGunn Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
Hey, I am actually pretty interested in this~
How are you with weapons?

My original character has a pretty exotic weapon(s) that I would love a detailed rendering of.

If you would trade a 3d render of my OCs' Bladed Tonfa, I'd be happy to trade a Colored full body chibi of you/your character.

Here are some samples. Let me know if your interested and I'll give you more details~

I could also do it in this style but it wouldn't be digitally colored. I just don't have that much computer access.

I look forward to hearing from you.
^_^
:iconnelietislv:
NelietisLV Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Sent a note! :)
Add a Comment: