Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Need a Manga artist for story- will pay in a monthly membership and creative credit given.

:iconkaijo101:
Kaijo101 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I currently have a story, but I need a manga artist, requiring good talent and ability. It will be only a couple of chapters from the story. Also, if you are interested in this, please have artwork on your page that I can review. I will send you sketches of the characters, so you can have a general Idea of what I'm looking for. Will pay in a membership. Creative credit will be given and you will be listed as a co-creator in the credits.

Please send note in response. Only serious manga artists please!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Kaijo101 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:new: UPDATE************ :sun:

I have found what I'm looking for, thank you everybody who responded :)

*eringoebra*

(also, I realize this post belonged in the jobs section, but I forgot ^^; )
Also, can somebody help me lock this? I don't know who to go to about that :|... Been on here for 9 years and still don't know everything, oh well... :smoking:
:iconjmmlewis:
jmmlewis Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I'm quite interested! I will post up a few references today; I haven't been posting my comic work due to a need for "project silence," but I will post an example today and you can let me know your thoughts. Just to clarify, this is one month's membership? How many chapters are you looking for, exactly?
:iconochanotsuki:
ochanotsuki Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I may be interested, depending on the story... I have my own manga going on, but I have free time. You can see the pages of my manga here ---> [link]

Here are some thumbs

:iconmechakraken:
MechaKraken Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This sounds interesting, but I'm up to my eyeballs in other projects =/

If your still looking in a few months I may be available =)
Kaijo101 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, your artwork is very clean, I do like it. Can you clean up manga on a computer and do inking? That's kind of what I'm looking for. A few months would be no problem for me, btw. If you are on board, we can keep in touch for those few months until the opportune time when we can iron out an agreement. :)

:iconmechakraken:
MechaKraken Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Inking comes along pretty easy for me, and cleaning up manga pages should be a snap. Definitely sounds good to me! Ok I will keep in touch with you after my projects are finished, should be around January 01 or so =)
Awesome! We will be in contact at that time. I will be across the country until about that time, so it works out perfectly (ten hour plane ride, I can polish up the story)

:shake:

^Eringoebra^
Add a Comment: