Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 46

Doing free requests! Dont expect too much :P because its free :P

:icon4fumiaki4:
4Fumiaki4 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well at the moment i have no idea what to draw and yeah i would be happy if i could make another person happy by drawing something for somebody. (FREE) so i have something to do :P . I CANT draw animals so i ONLY DO PEOPLE/HUMANS well and some other versions of people also elves, i mean duuh only ears different . IF possible give me YOUR carachters you want to see drawn by me. I am not interested in copying any game carachter.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon102vvv:
102vvv Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student General Artist
:iconshinjistar:
shinjistar Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
are your requests still open? :D
4Fumiaki4 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yes its still open xD but you guys give me loads of stuff to draw xDD. But go ahead and tell me what you would like^^. And maybe i like it so much that i might do it earlier than other things which came in before your request.
shinjistar Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
oh, if you're too busy, it's fine, but i was wondering if you could draw my OC aiori~

[link]
[link] (she's in the middle)
[link] (she's the one wearing the green shirt)
4Fumiaki4 Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey there^^ i finally had the time to make a drawing for you^^. Hope you like it. and btw your character was fun to draw but there is a lot of detail xDD. [link]
shinjistar Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
yup, let me go take a look at it right now! :D
:iconnamiane:
NamiAne Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Is this still open? :)
Well kind of yes^^. I am working on these at the moment. And working on angel wings request right now. Go ahead and tell me what you want^^.
:iconnamiane:
NamiAne Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh, thanks! I'd love you to draw one of my OCs, any of them its okay so you have a few from where you can choose ahaha They are in these two folders:
[link] [link]
Thanks a lot in advance! I know that you already have a few requests to fill so take all the time you need
Ehm xDD i should ask you to do something for me because your stuff is so great xDDD. Why do you want me to draw for you when you are kind of better than me xD ?
Add a Comment: