Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 46

Doing free requests! Dont expect too much :P because its free :P

:icon4fumiaki4:
4Fumiaki4 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well at the moment i have no idea what to draw and yeah i would be happy if i could make another person happy by drawing something for somebody. (FREE) so i have something to do :P . I CANT draw animals so i ONLY DO PEOPLE/HUMANS well and some other versions of people also elves, i mean duuh only ears different . IF possible give me YOUR carachters you want to see drawn by me. I am not interested in copying any game carachter.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon102vvv:
102vvv Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconshinjistar:
shinjistar Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
are your requests still open? :D
4Fumiaki4 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yes its still open xD but you guys give me loads of stuff to draw xDD. But go ahead and tell me what you would like^^. And maybe i like it so much that i might do it earlier than other things which came in before your request.
shinjistar Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
oh, if you're too busy, it's fine, but i was wondering if you could draw my OC aiori~

[link]
[link] (she's in the middle)
[link] (she's the one wearing the green shirt)
4Fumiaki4 Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey there^^ i finally had the time to make a drawing for you^^. Hope you like it. and btw your character was fun to draw but there is a lot of detail xDD. [link]
shinjistar Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
yup, let me go take a look at it right now! :D
:iconnamiane:
NamiAne Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Is this still open? :)
Well kind of yes^^. I am working on these at the moment. And working on angel wings request right now. Go ahead and tell me what you want^^.
Oh, thanks! I'd love you to draw one of my OCs, any of them its okay so you have a few from where you can choose ahaha They are in these two folders:
[link] [link]
Thanks a lot in advance! I know that you already have a few requests to fill so take all the time you need
Ehm xDD i should ask you to do something for me because your stuff is so great xDDD. Why do you want me to draw for you when you are kind of better than me xD ?
Not really, our styles are simply different. I like seeing my characters in other people's styles and I like your drawings so I'd love to see one of them in yours, I think that you can became a great artist with some work, you are clearly on your way!
I'm actually taking requests right now, so if you are interested the link is in the journal, I wouldn't mind drawing something for you :)
:iconmarlin-rae:
Marlin-Rae Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hello!!

If you are interested-- my brother and I are always excited to see art of our characters done (: We are working on a book series and have several characters to choose from.

Here are some of our characters --

More characters and information on our series Serenity Academy can be seen over at our gallery --> [link]

We would love to see what you do ~~
I will see when i am going to have time for doing one of your carachters^^ because at the moment i kinda got into a project and have to draw a lot for it, so depending on the project i will see how much time will be left for these free requests i do.^^ I try my best to get everything done and everybody happy.^^
:iconmarlin-rae:
Marlin-Rae Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional General Artist
I understand! Thank you (:
:iconzzerver:
zzerver Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Could you draw Divione [link] being cralde carried unconscious by somebody?
4Fumiaki4 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
So basically a man carrying her (while she is unconscious) on his shoulders? I will see what i can do^^ but first of all there are waiting nearly 10 other requests for me xD and i am occupied with my girlfriend today soo losing this day, guess i will get to your request in 2-3 days.
zzerver Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Cradel carry is like this [link]
4Fumiaki4 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ok i did your request carrying divione by another person. Plz tell me if you like it^^. [link]
zzerver Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Thanks.
I just wanted to say thank you!!! You are all so great by giving me all these works i can practice on^^. You really safed my day and days with giving me something to work on so i dont waste my time with the usual gaming stuff. Every single Post and Message i can read here puts a smile on my face!!
:iconcodeandreload:
CodeAndReload Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
I'd like to request this character:

[link]

I think she is up your alley, with the Fantasy and Sci-fi stuff you have a flair for.
Ehm te sci fi stuff isnt really my thing :P . I just started recently to do that sci fi stuff. I was always drawing Warriors with armor and Magicians and more that kind of genre but i will try yours when i finish all the others xDDD i really didnt expect so many requests xDD.
:iconcodeandreload:
CodeAndReload Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Factory Guard is approaching the sci-fi genre in a fantasy setting.
Ok you got me there :P xD
:iconbymika:
bymika Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I can ask my Oc ​​Dina? Please ^ ^ [link]
:iconsanguynn:
Sanguynn Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Your style is actually really nice! Would you mind drawing a picture of my character Vaer? [link]
4Fumiaki4 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ok I made your character^^ hope you like it :P . [link]
:iconlemon1986:
lemon1986 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
I'll help you with a simple drawing! of course you can draw her with you OWN style if you want to! so suprise me (if you please) [link]
:iconangel-wings-333:
angel-wings-333 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student
Can you draw by description?
Ehm well, surely its easier when i see something but i mean i can also do only by description, i can try, so please go ahead and give me a description^^.
:iconangel-wings-333:
angel-wings-333 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student
Name: Roy

Eye color: golden amber

Hair color: strawberry blond

Hair style: short and silky

Skin color: tan

Girlfriend/wife: yes. a wife. her name is Helen.

Any siblings: no

Likes: spending time with Helen and Samantha, art, music, movies, watching football, playing soccer, cooking, fixing cars, watching the stars, joking around

Dislikes: basketball, bad/cheesy jokes, country music, girls who are all over him, noisy people, annoying people who don't know how to shut their mouths

Personality: he has nice muscle tone but is relaxed. he loves to play soccer and watch foot ball .he has a wife named Helen and he is quite fond of her little sister Samantha he likes to draw and take lessons from Samantha but he is no where near as good as her. he is the joking type that always tries to make everyone smile but he hates bad or cheesy jokes. he is a great chef and even owns a restaurant called "Roy's Best Foods" and it is quite popular. he is not afraid to get his hands dirty when cooking and playing soccer. he absolutely positively hates country music it hurts his ears.

Clothes: He wears dark blue baggy jeans with white flames going up the pants legs. he has a white skin-tight shirt with dark blue flames on it. he has black leather gloves with spikes on the knuckles and it shows his finger tips. he has 1 small loop earring in his left ear and he has a scar going over his right eye. he also wears black combat boots.
OOOOOK here you go^^ hope you like it :P . [link]
:iconunspheredtnt:
UnspheredTnT Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Would you be up to help me make a flag?
A Flag? ehm well hmm maybe :P . Just tell me quickly for what and how it should look like and yeah so i know more than just the fact that you want a flag^^
Okay so what I've had in mind was that a hand would be holding the old Norse god Thor's hammer, the Mjölnir. [link]
The hammer would be coloured yellow and the background Blue, you know like the Swedish flag. You could perhaps also add some nice Roman Corona leafs surrounding the Hammer to give thr flag a bit more life.

Thanks in advance
//UnspheredTnT
I cant find the hammer at the link, only these pendants. You want the hammer to have those symbols and lines on it?
Yeah but you don't have to be to detailed on them, and also here is the hammer [link]

Thank you for the help once again :D
//UnspheredTnT
EHm i kinda did your flag but i am not really happy with it and i wasnt really working so hard on it because i guess working on a flag didnt really interest me so much, if you like it i am glad i helped, if your not happy well sorry for making you a wrong promise. [link]
:iconwick-y:
wick-y Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student General Artist
If you have time you could draw any of mine. :la: [link] Thanks!
Well yours already looks so good xD, especially charlotte , her face is really nice. I really have trouble doing faces :P . But i guess i could try.^^
:iconwick-y:
wick-y Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
Thanks. ;u; If you want you can try, I'm sure it'll turn out good. c:
:iconjellybean9000:
Jellybean9000 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Humans, huh? Well, can you draw one of my OC's? :)

Indigo:
Calanthia:
Ok I made Calanthia with her blue hair. Hope you like it^^ here is the link --> [link]
:iconjellybean9000:
Jellybean9000 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks! :)
:iconwinxclubgirl:
Winxclubgirl Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Could you draw my OC Fira? =D [link]
Ok i made a drawing of her for you^^ hope you like it. It kinda looks stiff and i am not really satisfied but i made it as fast as possible so i wasnt really giving too much effort to it but i got more requests and stuff to do so i cant get stuck on one request :P sorry. Here is the link nearly forgot it xD [link]
Add a Comment: