anyone taking request?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there are any artists that are open for free request?
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It all depends on what you want to be drawn.
I was hoping anyone could draw some characters from my sci fi novel called Hybrid. Would you like to do that?
If you are satisfied with my drawing style, I'll draw.
Send me a description of your characters and the atmosphere in which they are better to draw. Just do not tell me to draw as you imagine ... may turn out not so well.
What kind of requests?
Oh, I can't help you there right now... ^^;
I'm still learning most of my techniques, but I'd be open to drawing something something new and different. Ntm I have artists block at the moment.
Are you willing to do a couple characters I came up with?
I can certainly give it a shot. I won't guarantee groundbreaking work but I'd be happy to try.
Do your best and that is all that matters! :)
haha then sure I'll be up for it. Send me any details you've got and I'll give it a go.
I was wondering if you could do a drawing of Fabocusa, who is the father of the main protagonist named Alexander. Fabocusa is a Spacer, which was a noble extra-terrestrial race that lived across the galaxy for thousands of years. He would be wearing brown pants and be showing his abs and chest. His skin is pure snow white. Long hair was as pale as the peak of Mount Olympus framing his handsome face. His pupils would be dark blue and the rest of his eyes are light blue. What do you think?
Sounds good to me. I'll give it a start and send you updates when I can? (probably two to three times a week)
View all replies