Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Writer looking for comic artist

:iconshinigamiofheaven:
ShinigamiOfHeaven Nov 23, 2012  Student Writer
I am a budding writer looking for a fresh artist who is willing to illustrate a comic for me and my co-writer.
Comic is set in present-day; supernatural, sexual, awkward and violent themes.
Preferred art style: cartoony and detailed (style may change depending on artists' preference and writers decision)
Would prefer for someone in Melbourne, Australia but I have the flexibility to communicate overseas via the internet.

Our plan is for this to become a webcomic over the internet, before becoming a hard-copy comic to be sold to the public. Your contribution would be duly noted and paid if we reach this final stage in development.

If interested please provide some work and reason(s) why you would like to draw for us. Will send further information about comic after introductions.

Thank you

PS: Must be able to deal with extremely awkward themes

PPS: Please ignore my stupid signature below; I can't remember how to disable it -.-'

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon4fumiaki4:
4Fumiaki4 Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello^^ well i am 21 years old, mainly draw people so animals are really my weakness. I am looking all the time around for doing some drawings for people and i always wanted to draw a comic. I dont know if you like my style. I have posted a comic with 20 Pages, you can check it out and tell me if its the kinda style you search for or not. And i live in Croatia :P sorry.
ShinigamiOfHeaven Nov 25, 2012  Student Writer
Thanks! I'll have a look at your gallery right now!

And where you live isn't the most important thing here, just a little detail really. Anyone around the world will be fine :) Just so long as we can get into contact with you, that is the main and important thing :)
:icon4fumiaki4:
4Fumiaki4 Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well i am nearly 24/7 online xDDD, when my laptop is open all my stuff like Facebook, Skype and deviant art are all opened too so people can always contact me.
:iconjackkeahi:
JackKeahi Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
if you can't remember google it.
ShinigamiOfHeaven Nov 24, 2012  Student Writer
I'll worry about it later. Can't be bothered right now.

Anyway, my main issue is the topic at hand. If you can help me out with that, I would really appreciate it
Add a Comment: