Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Anybody interested in turning their manga into a "motion manga"?

:iconmanga---maniac:
This is not a youtube video or anything that you have seen before.
It is an entirely new easy to use system to make motion manga.

PM me if you're interested in it. (It is still in the "Alpha/Beta" stage).

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconeindraa:
eindraa Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
interesting!
:iconblack4twist:
Black4Twist Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Im interested!
:iconblack-allison:
Black-Allison Nov 22, 2012
Lol wut [link] ?
:iconmanga---maniac:
That link is a motion-manga made from scratch. And a youtube video.

1) The end result of my process is not a youtube video (Or any video for that matter).
2) It converts an already made manga (Static, regular manga), into a more dynamic format.
3) As an artist, you do not have to do any additional artistic modifications to your manga.

My process allows you to morph your manga into something in between the link that you sent me, and a regular manga.
There is a trade-off in how dynamic/animated it is, but the main goal in my tool is for artists to be able to very
quickly and easily make their manga more lively.

If you have the time,animation,video,sound editing skills, to make a motion-manga as in the video above, this is not for you :).
:iconblack-allison:
Black-Allison Nov 23, 2012
[link]

Actually last convention I went to (2 years) ago I had a healthy debate with a comic book writer about this.

Plus 'more dynamic' actually doesn't tell me anything about the project in question. Tokyopop (which went down I believe) already had a flash based manga reader and that sort of stuff you can download for free on the internet.
Add a Comment: