Closed to new replies
November 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

Practice with Clients

:iconbazzyli:
Bazzyli Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I need practice working with clients so that i can be more prepared when getting into the art world after college. Im willing to draw OCs for points, maybe 100 points tops depending on the quality and take detailed requests.

im not very good at backgrounds but i can try.
im a traditional artists that works with marker and ink

even though the majority of my works have naked women, what i draw for you does not have to be naked at all, im very capable of drawing clothes and if you have a naked OC, whatever thats fine too. I only ask for no naked men because for whatever reason, i cant stop giggling when i see one.

Interested, let me know:

Examples of work:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjas7229:
jas7229 Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Your artwork is so vivid and flowing o:

I'd love to maybe request a drawing of one of my characters, if you're interested and alright with doing a free sketch or something maybe? c:
[link]
[link]

Truth is though, I'd imagine the hardest part of dealing with clients is figuring out how to handle the dissatisfied ones. I can't say I'd complain very much over a free piece xP But if you're just looking to figure out how to time manage/get requests done, adapt your skills to ideas you haven't necessarily come up with yourself, etc...I'd love a sketch? If not that's cool too though. :3

Hope you get lots of helpful practice! (:
no problem, free sketch it is. Just so you know, a sketch for me takes about an hour and has the quality of about this:

If you are still interested, note me so i don't forget (with the links), its so easy to loose comments and i will work on it this week. Its thanksgiving soon and i'm finishing up finals as well as working black friday. But shortly after that, it should be done.
:iconjas7229:
jas7229 Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That is really pretty awesome for a sketch! ^_^

I'll note you, thanks c:
Free, no points
:iconlunaras13:
lunaras13 Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
sry now i think im almost spamming u, but if u wana practice backgrounds you can draw a quick sketch of this and fill it in with more clutter [link] you can even take a screenshot to get a still image and just trace doodads in
nope, not spamming, and i will look into that stand thingy
drawing is fun, always up for challenges
for pure practice dealing with people you may want to try free sketches, you will get more people because its free and since they r just sketches it wont be hard
i went to college for animation so i dont have much personal experience with the kind of customers you will have but i have stories from professors and friends if you would like to know some. otherwise consider this a free bump because i think ur skills deserve it
oh, and thank you for the compliment, most people don't want to look at my art because of the nudity.
believe me when i tell u ur actually doing "artistic nudes" and i can tell the difference as a youngish male whos been on DA for years lol
free is good, and it will attract more people, thank you for the tip
Add a Comment: