Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

27 hours left! Support Comics!

:icondelhewittjr:
DelHewittJr Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
27 hours left of the Ebony Kiss Indy Comic kickstarter!

link: [link]

In 2008, my best friend passes away at 35 years old! I was hurt and shocked because he had plans and dreams that never saw the light of day. One of those dreams was to produce Ebony Kiss! One of our bonds has always been anime, comics and movies. Ebony Kiss was his baby and now he is gone. It is my passion to see his vision furfilled. Who is Ebony Kiss? She is a African American Cowgirl in the 1860's. She is a bounty hunter who leaves behind a playing card with a kiss on it! The kickstarter offers two stories that deal with sexism, bravery and issuing justice for people who can not other wise defend themselves. I'm raising 9,500 dollars to pay artist to complete the book, printing fees for two issuses, postal fees of incentives and kickstaters fees. Only 14 days left and I only am 26% of way there. We need you to back this now. So we can get these two stories completed and in your hands by june 2013!

link: [link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondelhewittjr:
DelHewittJr Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
UPDATE:
New interview at
[link]

My interview with kickstarter is up! here's the link!
[link]

It's here the Ebony Kiss Project is launched! Go to kickstarter and back this project if we don't make our goal there is no comic so lets do this:
[link]
we will have 40 days to make our goal 9,500 dollars to get the artists paid and print 500 copies of both individual stories. Man! This has been 4 years in the making and to get this far is amazing! This one is for you Bernard C. Busby!

<da:embed profile="youtube"id="ckizpjDS5Jc"/>

First story written by Randy Belaire
and art by :iconscruffyronin:

Second story written by :iconhelixandmeteors:
pencils by :iconnoelrodriguez:
inks by :iconinker-guy:
colors by :iconchrisshields:

Go check it out preorder any number of incentives from 5 dollars up to 100 dollars! Thanks for your support!

Kickstarter is safe and easy to use! check out this link:
[link]

I really need your support!
Add a Comment: