Looking for someone to do a collab with :)

I haven't done a collab with anyone before so I am looking to do a collab with someone. xD (if anyone doesnt know what a collab is, its basically drawing together but splitting up the work)

-Must be able to draw semi anthros (not a human with neko ears and stuff like that)
-Doesnt have a problem with aggressive stuff like blood etc.
-MUSTTTT FULLFIL THEIR PART, dont leave me hanging D:

comment with a thumbnail of your work and I'll message you if I am interested (:
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
would you consider me making a 3d model and you texturing it a collab?
I love to do collabs (:

I do stuff such as anthro, a bit of humans, canines, etc.

Here are a few examples of some stuff I made recently

I'd love to do a collab with you!

[I don't have a lot of recent anthro work, but here's a sketch of one:]

[Misc. stuffs XD]

Thanks! :D
I would love to do a collab with you. It's a shame I can't really show you anything new from me but, since the stuff I have on here right now is quite old..

Let me know if you want to do anything, I can even upload something new if you want to see my current skill level. :)
Can I see something new? (:
Pf I'm on mobile now so I can't really link any of my works but you can check my anthros if you wish . 3 . I think those 'semianthros' you re talking about have human-like anatomy right?(for an example, the back legs are like humans', not like any canine or feline or any other kind of animal xD)
I mainly do them like this but I can do furries too(they're the ones with animal-like back legs for an example :3)
i'll try if you interested with my style :)
MEMEMEMEMEMME :D