Closed to new replies
November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

Loveless

:iconselestes-arrow:
Selestes-Arrow Nov 17, 2012  Student Digital Artist
So i recently got back into reading the Loveless Manga, and the concept of Sacrifice and Fighter is lovely. Soooo, due to my laziness, i only want to create one in the pair and have someone else create the other. I don't mind if you choose to make the Sacrifice or the Fighter, the only requirement is that they are both female. You can choose if you'd like for yours to have the 'ears' or not. If you know the manga you understand the concept of the ears. Their age would be anywhere from 17+. I'm going to design my character already, she'll be about 17. Someone please help my laziness and make the other :3 I'll give you hugs virtual ones and love. :heart:

We can decide on their Unit name later on.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconochanotsuki:
ochanotsuki Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I love loveless too ^_^ I may be interested in designing the second part of the team, but I'd have to see yours first. Anyways, let me know :D
Im working on her now. :3
ochanotsuki Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hmmm, well, I'm thinking of making the sacrifice part if that's okay with you? Sweet, cute kind of girl, medium length hair. Either in a dress or some sort of cute outfit. How's that sounding to you?
Sounds good. I'm gonna give the fighter the name Ayomi, and she'll be kind of the complete opposite. Rude to people at times. Has a lip piercing and having Heterochromia. She wears her school uniform alot but i'll design a second outfit for her to wear. She does smoke, and may drink which is wild behavior for a school student lol.

Got a unit name in mind?
ochanotsuki Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I think I'll name mine Akeno. She's kind of spacey and apathetic and there's just something off about her, like she isn't really there. She's in foster care, and was victimized throughout her teenage years and so she has no ears. She's a nice person though, not really violent, but accepting of anything thrown at her without a fight. She accepts her role as sacrifice without any resistance. She mostly skips school, preferring to be wandering about, but I figure she'd have the same school uniform that you design.

Hmmmm, what aboutttt~~~ Seamless Endless Bornless Laceless ?? I'm not real sure lol You have any ideas?
Selestes-Arrow Nov 18, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I'm gonna have Ayomi keep her ears. She'll be kind of aggressive as well. Kind of a fitting role as a fighter. She most likely lives alone in a apartment because her aunt, legal guardian, doesn't like her behavior. So she pays for the apartment Ayomi stays in as long as she keeps her grades up.

They'll make a great pair based on their personalities. Lol. Endless and Bornless both sound good.
ochanotsuki Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
sweet! :D I've got her outfit pretty much designed, so I'm going to color her and get back to you ^_^

Hmmm, okay, I like Bornless better. I feel it has a darker feeling to it than Endless and these 2 seem to have a darkness to them.
Quick sketch and coloring [link]
(1 Reply)
Yes! I'm gonna try and get a general sketch of her up in about a hour.
Bornless it is. :D
Add a Comment: