Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 29

Anyone willing to draw a portrait of my girlfriend and me?

:iconcreativegirl91:
Creativegirl91 Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello All,

I am a college student looking for cool, unique, creative gifts to give to my girlfriend for Christmas. I want to give her gifts that she will be able to keep for a very long time and that are memorable. I myself will be making gifts as well but I would really appreciate it if someone could draw a creative, unique portrait of my girlfriend and me. I would love to draw it myself however I have yet to master the art of drawing people. We are both artistic people and appreciate art. If anyone would be generous enough to draw a portrait of us as a Christmas gift I would really appreciate it. Of course the artist who does this project for me will receive full credit for the drawing I am NOT one to take credit for others work.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Creativegirl91 Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I have already chosen an artist for this project. I would delete the forum but I don't know how. Thanks
:iconsmilkey:
smilkey Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
And my works are traditional, I can't do digital art because I don't have the tools.
I specialize in realism : [link] Btw, I have been doing a lot of full body drawings and stuff recently and the portraits I have are a bit older, so...not sure if I've improved XD But I'll try my best.
Creativegirl91 Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you for your reply but the artist has been chosen for this project already. I just forgot to take down the forum when I found her, so sorry for the trouble. I appreciate your offer and I will keep you in mind next time I have another project.

Alright. And that's ok :) Welcome ^ ^
:iconwezenbeesje:
wezenbeesje Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional General Artist
Oh, I found some realistic examples.
:iconwezenbeesje:
wezenbeesje Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional General Artist
Give me a reference and I might draw it. I don't have much realistic examples in my gallery, but I've done portraits before, so no problem.
Creativegirl91 Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Alright I will let you know my decision soon.
:iconcontntlbreakfst:
ContntlBreakfst Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
There is a portrait style that I have been wanting to try out that might work well for this, I could give it a try.
It may bomb though... so. lol
Creativegirl91 Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I looked at your gallery and I see you have a bunch of experience with portraits. You are a great artist I love your style. Out of curiosity what were you thinking of trying for my project?
Add a Comment: