Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Open for Commissions, Collabs, and Art Trades!

:iconinsignificantyeti:
InsignificantYeti Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Student Digital Artist

Chibi Commissions & Custom Adoptables 100:points: (currently not taking irl money commissions)

Note: For custom adoptables, I ask that you only give me three descriptive words to work this. These can be any combinations of verbs, nouns, or adjectives, but there can only be three. The point of a custom adoptable is to let the artist use their creativity to come up with something designed for you based on what you want, so three descriptive words is all I ask.

Full Body Commissions 150:points:

Collaborations

I'd love to do a collaboration with you! So if you comment here when they're open, or send me a note (for right now that would probably be easier) then I'll get back to you. If I like your style I'll accept the offer, if not then I'll politely decline.

Art Trades

As with collaborations, I'd love to do an art trade with you. However, unlike with collaborations, I would like to be a fan of your work if I'm going to do an art trade with you. If I've never seen your work before, I'll probably turn you down. Sorry :(

Requests

As I don't like being told what to do unless I get something out of it (that sounds awful, but it's true) I don't take requests unless I really really like you. As in, you're one of my best friends or something.

Gifts

Gifts aren't open, and never will be. As the name suggests, gifts are meant to be something you do for someone else without them asking for it, so I will never make a gift for someone unless I like them and believe they deserve it, other wise it would just be a request.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongruntchovski:
Gruntchovski Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012   General Artist
Chibi commission? I'm in! And judging by your name, i think i have a character witch suits you :D

Name: Pyrella Burns Von Veizatun

Hobbies: Burning things, smoking, freezing things with liquid nitrogen then burning them, black magic, summoning demons, riding her broomstick, sex, alcoholism, putting scrap metal in Grunt's Mexican food and assaulting Harry Potter fans with her army of sharks on flying motorcycles.

Likes: Fire, more fire, making Grunt feel almost as stupid as he actually is, Chuppe, testing Transfatylvanian experimental weaponry on Grunt, humiliating Grunt at parties, kicking Grunt off of high places and watching as he bounces, attacking Grunt's weakspot for massive damage, Raht and Shamus.

Dislikes: Grunt, Anyone prettier than her, no smoking signs, forests, people not screaming enough when she sets them on fire, water, Harry Potter, the lack of profanity in children's television and falling houses.

Skills: Magic, Making Grunt wrong all the time, cooking, casting spells, dressing like a skank.

Infamy:
Starting the Yellowstone Forest Fire, Starting the Salem witch hunts so she could burn people, starting the great Chicago Fire, sleeping with pretty much everybody.
Oh my gosh XD she sounds awful lol. But hilarious. I'll get started on her right away :3 she'll probably be done sometime tomorrow. I'll note you when she is and then you can send the points :3 sound good?
:icongruntchovski:
Gruntchovski Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012   General Artist
Awesome! And would you believe she has two equally awful twin sisters? Hydrella the Witch of water, and Electrella, the witch of electricity!

I can pay you upfront or after, whichever you prefer.
After, that way you know you won't get jipped and if there's anything you want me to change I can :3 or if you don't like it you can withdraw from the deal.
:iconclchriskl:
Clchriskl Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Aw...you don't know me so you won't trade with me :(
Aww :( yeah, I'm sorry. To me, art trades are kind of like a gift exchange.
Add a Comment: