Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

traditional collabs anyone?

:iconresennar:
Resennar Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
I thought it would be fun to do some traditional collabs with someone. I've only done 1 collab before, and I never really thought of doing another one until recently :XD: So, would anyone be interested?

Mind you, my art focus is primarily fantasy and animal based. If you are a human artist you will have to do the lineart xD
I love to sketch/concept/lineart as well as colour, so it's up to you which role you would like to do. And a little depends on what you would like to draw xD

I say traditional collabs because even though I have a tablet, I am not confident enough to offer doing lines or colouring with it quite yet. I've only had it since September. However, I'm sure if you wanted to do the lines digitally I could easily colour traditionally.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnyanko-dono:
nyanko-dono Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'd be interested in a collab, I've never done one before C: I'd be willing to do the lines (easier for me), but I'm just as happy to color.
Oh awesome :)
That's fine, you can do the lines and I will colour :D
What would you like to draw? I'm usually best at shading canines and such haha :XD:
:iconnyanko-dono:
nyanko-dono Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I can do wolves, foxes, or coyotes pretty well C: I don't have anything specific in mind, so if you have a character in mind I'm cool with that. Otherwise I'll just do some random canine?
Hmm.. I don't really have a certain character I would suggest doing. I'm in the process of making one! haha
So I suppose you could do some random canine :P
Add a Comment: