Let me draw your oc for free, male only please.

I'm currently doing male only because im not confident in my ability drawing females. Also no furry please.
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
[link]

There both male it doesn't matter which one you draw. I can draw something for you also.
Would you be interested in drawing my character Daniel?

If you need any more reference for him, I can get you some! Thanks in advance!
Can you draw my new male OC Rector M.? [link]

i need to draw more males so I just made him. He hasn't got any fanart yet ㅠㅡㅠ...
Here is my male OC ^^

[link]
Would you be willing to draw one of my characters:

[link] - Tempore, a guardian of cosmic order. He can fly and shoot yellow energy blasts. His morality is not human, though--he doesn't care about right or wrong, only caring that order is maintained.

[link] (physical form) and [link] (astral form) - Astral can astral project into a form that has flight, invincibility and super strength.

[link] (top page) - The Runner is a fish-creature without any powers (except for an increased ability to withstand lower pressures and brighter lights compared to the others in his species) and uses gadgets. He needs to use water tanks to breathe above the water.
Wanna try him maybe? :3 [link] [link]
I would be very grateful if you drew any of my male characters in this picture: [link]

I don't care which one :) I just want to collect art for my group.
link not working.
Oops! Well here is the thumbnail:
would you like to do one of these two OCs of mine?
[link]
[link]
sure ill try to draw both
both? you don't have to do both if you don't want to
WOW
this looks fantastic ^^ thanks for doing this ^^
Hey Devilious, would you be willing to draw my OC character, Kash Stratos? His character design is based off of Ash Ketchum from Pokemon, and he's supposed to be Ash's near identical clone/twin that was accidentally created by Mewtwo back in the 'Mewtwo Strikes Back' movie. the 'near-identical' part of Kash, is that he has Ash's face, but instead of having Ash's black hair and brown eyes, Kash was 'born' with white hair and red eyes.

Is there any chance you could draw an older looking, teenage Kash using Ash Ketchum's features?
I'm not familiar with that anime style, can I use my own style in the drawing? If I do his face is not going to look like in the anime.
Sure. its fine with me.
Or would you like a picture of Ash to go by like everyone else is submitting?
[link] there you go hope you like it
Oh! I LOVE IT! Thanks a lot for taking the time to draw him for me. :D