Closed to new replies
November 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 21

Looking for someone willing to color my pictures

:iconsakuralisel:
SakuraLisel Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
Hi everyone. I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is willing to color my pictures that are located at these links? Please send me a Note.

[link]
[link]
[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconyami-joey:
yami-joey Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Student General Artist
Awesome lineart :heart:
SakuraLisel Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
thanks, but credit for the lineart completely goes to legendary-kitsune who drew them for me. *lol* You should try my story, Night Guardian that goes with the pictures, if you haven't read it before. The link to the story can be found on the profile page of the lineart pictures.
:iconmuffuu:
muffuu Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
i would love to do it for some points >< feel free to look through my gallery for examples
:iconjessieiii:
jessieiii Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
hey I know i said I could colour but I have a big list of things to do, and you already have a bunch of people colouring already. so sorry.
:icon102vvv:
102vvv Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Student General Artist
i can color for points
SakuraLisel Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
It might take me a couple of days to get the points, but how about 100 points total for all 3 pictures?
sure, just let me know of the colors and if it would be possible pay half before and the rest after im done :)
Sure I'll pay you half and the rest later when the pictures are finished. But it'll take a few days before I can send it to you.

For the coloring, the only real requests I ask for is that you make Kuonue's eyes purple with black hair in the 'Mirrors' pictures, and Melody with green eyes and black and red hair like the middle girl girl in this picture [link] if you can.

Everything else, from the clothes and skin color can be up to you in what colors you want to use. As long as in the two 'Mirrors' pictures, Melody and Kuronue's clothes also have the same color scheme.
alright, i will start as soon as u send the half when u have it (shouldnt take me more then a day to color, also do you want shading?)
And if Melody's hair is colored the way I described in InCoum's post in this thread.
Add a Comment: