November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Request for Help

:iconpromissed:
Promissed Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi,
I have a question for y'all. I have some character designing I need done. Unfortunately, I am not very good at my digital painting yet, and can't make them look anything like I would like for them to be. So, my question is, would any of you be interested in helping me design, and then "painting" any of my characters? I need them to be relatively realistic, and well done. I realize that most of you who have that skill quality usually don't do this kind of work for free, but unfortunately I have nothing to offer you in repayment except for credit for your work.
If any one would be interested, or willing to work with me on this, then I would be doing at the most seven people with both a headshot and a full body painting, and then at least four dragons.
Please, if any one is interested, let me know by either posting on here or messaging me.
I put this in the job offers forum, but because it isn't able to be a paid job, I thought I should put it somewhere else.
Thanks!
Promised

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: