Art trades & whatnot

1) Taking some art trades! I'll pick these mainly based on how interesting I find them. I'll draw pretty much anything that isn't sexually explicit, no more than 2 characters in a pic please. I do like drawing little scenes and such so action no problem. No promises on amount of detail. Here are a few examples of trades I've done lately:

In return, please draw any of these four characters:
I can give more details if you want, there are more refs of Cullen in my gallery too. All styles welcome!

2) I'm taking commissions if anyone's interested in some guaranteed quality/detail :D
3) These adopts are about to close, take a look - points or cash.
Comments55
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You still up for art trade? If so I'll trade my Ice Triad Lord Frost Bite to do your oracle.
Sure, sounds good. As a warning I may be a little while getting to yours, the next round of my OCT just started.

The Oracle's actually an old woman, but pretty much all you can see of her are long robes, her mask and the flower halo. She levitates too if you're drawing a fully body pic. :D
Please link a reference to Frost Bite here so I can find it easily
alrighty here is the link to him. [link]
omg, lets do one
alright xD
Post some details and I'll add you to the list. You're a few back at the moment as a warning
I normally dont buy commissions what with my limited points, but what kinda quality pic could I get within the just under 100 points I have? I'm more than willing to wait even months btw. Just not for an actual response lol.
Oh, I'd be willing to do something like one of those adoptables (small but finished cartoony style) or a detailed sketch. And commissions always take precedence for speed, so you wouldn't have to wait months xD
I think a detailed sketch would be better for my creatures. Would you be willing to do one based on its flavored text? I have a few ideas for some basic habitats for some of em. Though I don't know to what extent you're willing to draw for my limited points.

And I just figured I'd have to wait a bit since I was a little late to post something here compared to everyone else. Though months might be exaggerating a bit lol.
Sure, I could do that. If you link it here I'll give it a shot
awesome :) i'll need some time to decide on which one though. also did you send me a note? if you did, could you repost whatever was in it in my journal's comments? i only have my 3DS for net during the week and it wont let me check notes :/
No note :D Just let me know if you want a specific creature, otherwise I'll just pick one.
I've decided on either my gremlin or my flower (closed) (open & feeding) the i'd prefer the gremlin, but the scene i have for the flower is a bit more set in stone so it might be easier. it's a pain to have to re-type WOT when my 3DS doesn't post it the first time, so i'm gonna type out the descriptions i have in mind on my pc first then post em here when i get a chance to plug in the net. until then, just work on everyone else's stuff.
lolk i did actually have a bit of time to plug the net back in and reply to it. but still keep that in mind if we neednto discuss specific details later. and i will choose one since it's a commission and all, but you're free to do a recreation of one on your own if you want ;) full artistic freedom from colors to form.
View all replies
TRADES ARE CLOSED until I get some finished - you can post if you want but you will have to wait a bit. Grazie
I'd be willing to draw Maralotta, Richard, or the bird ^.^ Could you draw Karta?
Sure thing :heart:
Hmm, why don't you draw Maralotta?
Sounds great! I'll be on it ASAP.
Here you go :D
Hope you like
OMG YAY!!

(sorry for the late response, I only JUST NOW got my computer running again)
I'm interested in an art-trade, if you're still open. Does the drawing have a background? (just to know because i'm not really great with them!)
I would have chosen Cullen, but everyone have picked him. What about Richard? Do you have some bigger drawings of him? (i searched through your gallery but i didn't find anything)
I'm not sure who i should draw...
If you accept this, pick one of these: [link]
Thank you for reading ^_^
I'll draw Siryan then :nod:
Ok, thank you! I will draw richard!
(just a change: siryan doesn't have the tail anymore, and isn't dressed like that anymore. He's a vet so... if you want, draw him in casual clothes too :) )
Question: are the ears the same?
And when you say vet do you mean animal vet?
No, he's a normal human. Thank you for remembering me!
And yes, animal vet. (english is not my main language, are there other vets?)