Will give a llama for 2 points, anyone interested??

So I tried this llama trade thingie out and I picked the wrong button XD

So now my points dropped to 214 instead which were supposed to be saved for a premium membership dammit, but I earned some llamas lol

Since I can't find any recent offer on my badge page I decided to do this here. I'm not opening to any commissions since I have school D: and my adoptables aren't that very effective.

So.... Anyone in?? Just wondering if someone's desperate for llamas :D

Also, before giving out the points, PLEASE check if I already gave you one in the past. Thanks!
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You buy llamas for a point on the market. They're also worthless.
Yep, I wonder why there are some other people want to collect them. I don't really care how many I've got XD
I never liked them. I don't like recieving llamas. I'd rather people look at my ART than give me llamas and run.
lol yeah or they watch you instead. XD
Some people out there are more than willing to pay for +favs, believe it or not.
Give points for +favs? Sounds good enough XD

Anyway, I was just wondering if who would still want to earn llamas and give up some of their points for that. It seems that llamas aren't that worth paying points these days.

So this thread isn't really that serious in earning points through something stupid xD
yep, like you watched, faved and gave llama to 4 people and he only gives 2 points, or none. It happens to some.
Llama's are honestly not that important....
True but I noticed that there are people who are obsessed with them. I don't know why they even exist lol :XD:
I don't either....That is a good question....WHY DOES IT MEAN??? :icondoublerainbowplz:
To think that the more llamas you have, the more you're famous? I don't really think so :XD:
It never made any sense to me either...
me too :stare: at least points are much more useful than llamas.
View all replies
I want to get points and give llamas. Not the other way around. :lol:
Same here XD But my eyes are so drowsy that I clicked the exchange points for a llama thing instead and I thought it was some sort of receiving points for giving llamas button. Damn eyes XD Oh well, I should just stick to *dAhub instead. and I think the llama trade these days is sorta dead. :shrug:
Llama trade was a good idea, but yeah...
yep :stare: I don't even think they're useful..
like this one here XD
View all replies
by the way, this isn't really a serious thread. I was just wondering if anyone's still obsessed with llamas by giving up some points to anyone needing them. XD