Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

Art Trade Practice

:iconchase-san:
Chase-san Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have been having trouble getting into the habit of practicing. I know I need to. So I figured just the thing I need. SOCIAL PRESSURE! Woo. So I decided I would give art trades a shot.

Now they are not trades exactly. Though while you do have to draw something in return, you don't actually have to try if you don't want to. You can draw anything you want and it can even be as simple as a quick doodle.

Keep in mind I have to accept the request first. But as soon as you draw something I have to, I mean I really 'have to'. Assuming I didn't finish mine first of course. If I don't do so in a timely manner (a few days) you are free to ridicule me publicly and leave me nasty messages.

I will attempt any character, as long as you have some kind of reference. It doesn't matter how good or bad the reference is, but it has to be visual. Also I give no promises on how good it will turn out. But I will give it a good try.

If you don't have anything specific, give me a ballpark. Like 'something from my gallery'.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon102vvv:
102vvv Nov 13, 2012  Student General Artist
Chase-san Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Here is my bit.

:icon102vvv:
102vvv Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
<3:tighthug:
Chase-san Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Okay, i'll do it up as soon as I can.
Chase-san Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'll look it over tomorrow. I am trying to limit these to one a day (for now).
:iconalexandrarokk:
AlexandraRokk Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Wanna give it a shot right now? ;) I'm in the mood for sketching up a doodle trade.
Here is my part of the trade
:iconalexandrarokk:
AlexandraRokk Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh my dan that was quick xD you didnt tell me what you wanted either xDDD
Oh, you can do anything you want. But you can pick something from my gallery if you like.
Sure, what do you got!
Add a Comment: