Anyone want to draw my OC's for free? If your bored...

I sound like a dumb butt I know, but It would be seriously awesome if someone were to draw some for me. I have human, anthro, fursona's... Soon I'm going to make a journal for people that have drawn my characters and stuff. So if you want yours added to the list...Yeah still not that good of an incentive.

Journal
Character References (Unfinished version)I sound like a dumb butt I know, but It would be seriously awesome if someone were to draw some for me. I have human, anthro, fursona's...  Soon I'm going to make a journal for people that have drawn my characters and stuff. So if you want yours added to the list...Yeah still not that good of an incentive. _____________________________________________________________________ Human versions: Vlad and Aj Vlad: (Human version) Well, this is my character Vlad. I would love it if you could draw him. Vlad normally wears the hoodie and shirt you see in the first picture, he is also a skater and sometimes wears black beanies. He often wears black skinny jeans. He has pale skin and black hair, he is skinny but slightly muscular because following a certain story line he is a pirate. xD He is not a vampire, just thought I'd say that since I've been asked before. I just really like the name Vlad XD  If you like he could also be wearing the suit
if you want to fav. If you have any questions please note me...

Vlad: (Human version)
Well, this is my character Vlad. I would love it if you could draw him. Vlad normally wears the hoodie and shirt you see in the first picture, he is also a skater and sometimes wears black beanies. He often wears black skinny jeans. He has pale skin and black hair, he is skinny but slightly muscular because following a certain story line he is a pirate. xD He is not a vampire, just thought I'd say that since I've been asked before. I just really like the name Vlad XD If you like he could also be wearing the suit you see in the two other pictures, if you want anymore references I should have a few floating around. I really need to organize my gallery more XD Also Vlad is sweet xD

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

Aj: (Human Version)
Aj is Vlad's girlfriend, you can either draw them together or just by themselves. Often Aj wear's skinny jeans and graphic tees then her jacket. Her favorite color is purple and she often wears a purple striped hoodie in one of the links she is wearing it I believe, she is also of pirate origins so if you wanted to create a pirate outfit or something for either of them go for it. She is rather sweet and fearful of getting a broken heart.

[link]
[link] The girl on the left.
[link]The girl holding hands with the boy is Vlad.
[link] Aj and Vlad again
[link]

Vlad and Aj together: (anthro)
[link]
[link]
[link]

Aj: (Anthro)
[link] The one on the left of course.

Aj (Fursona) *Note* Aj no longer has a heart in the middle of her chest.
[link]
[link]

AjxVlad Fursona's
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In