Closed to new replies
November 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Draw a manga from one of my storylines?

:iconbraik1993:
Braik1993 Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hello, everyone! This is my first forum post on here, but I figured I'd bring this up.

I'm no manga artist...but I have a knack to draw a little, and I don't think I'm that up to be where I could be. But...I'm kinda not looking to fix up my skills. I would like someone to draw mangas based on the storylines I came up with. There are quite a few different ones, so there is a variety in accordance to style and whatnot. (I'm just trying to sound smart, bleh. XP) Some storylines are for mature artists as well, and will be listed in my storylines below. Firstly...I'm not sure if I need to offer up a price on this or not. I'm guessing so, and I am willing to pay before the manga actually starts. I don't know how much to pay, so please help me out with that. Lol. ^^'

Here's how it basically works.

1. Post either a picture or link to preview your art style. This will help me decide who I want to help me with this. Be sure it's PG-13 however, as I don't want to encourage younger audiences.

2. Post the name of the manga you would like to draw from the list below. You can select multiple or all if you wish. If you want to know more about the manga, post it here, and I'll PM you a description of the manga.

3. Anything else you wanna say.

4. A price you want for either a page, a chapter, and/or a manga (which in my personal case is four chapters, or however you wanna do it.)

This is the list of storylines I have so far.

*Blood Flavored Jelly
>Kitty Loves Fox
*Mahou Sakuranbo Kinomi (Magical Cherry Berry)
Sharp Edge Devices
>Soul Chimera
*Nightmarish Tales
>Braik

* = 18+ project
> = A project that contains ecchi, and perhaps a bit more, depending on the illustrator's style

Please feel free to note me if you need any more information on anything at all.

Thank you all for even reading this hunk of text! =3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconckdreamer:
CKDreamer Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
1. [link] this in particular was my first manga page [link] for my manga, before us lies eternity, but there's only one page, a cover art and a chapter cover art :3 i'm not a good writer i won't lie lol .
2. *Mahou Sakuranbo Kinomi (Magical Cherry Berry) i read your 3 pages and thought it was cute :D
3. xD <3 not really much else to say, except i'd be happy to redraw a page for you if you art satisfied with it.
4. depending on how much detail you want per page, i'd start as cheap as 3$ per page in black and white , 2$ if you just want it in pencil. 5$ if you'd like it in color
Awesome! I will look in on seeing what I can afford soon. Lol. It's kinda funny, but Mahou Sakuranbo Kinomi is the only one I've really done any sort of manga art on. (Besides a few things here and there on Braik. Lol.)
:iconckdreamer:
CKDreamer Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
well what you've done so far is cute and funny :D <3
I try. Lol. I have a few pages (about one or two) that are also done, but I haven't had the chance to scan them. I might get those and a few other drawings in tomorrow if I can. Lol.
Add a Comment: