Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 41

Free sketches!

:icondarue:
darue Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Post what you want me to sketch below, and I'll draw it up for you.
Simple as that - I'll try to get to as many as I can, time allowing.

Also, while not required, I'd love a donation of points if you really like the free sketch you get. :) [link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkevari:
Kevari Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Could you draw or ?
:iconmissbutlerart:
MissButlerArt Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconbegplz:
:icontm285:
tm285 Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
I am currently writing a post-apocalyptic novel set in the future, where swarms of primitive alien creatures have taken over the planet following devastating meteor strikes. The great majority of it is set in a new settlement built around the Tower of London, the London Underground and within the streets of London itself. It also contains a rough spacecraft.

If you would like to read my book and do some work for it in your spare time, perhaps add to your portfolio and gain some real world experience I am happy to send you over what has been written so far, it it around 70% finished. Although I can't pay you I must keep the rights to any work you produce in direct relation to my book for legal reasons, but you can use them in your portfolios, share them with your friends and submit them for any University work you are assigned. You may benefit when I approach publishers as all art work will be shown to them and you may be picked to do paid work for the front and back cover and be kept on their roster for science fiction illustration. Just a heads up though I probably will not be approaching publishers until next year.

If you are interested please contact me at taranmatharu123@gmail.com
:icon102vvv:
102vvv Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconabandonedmelody:
AbandonedMelody Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
hey, sorry for the late response, and if you can't do it, no worries. But is there any way you could draw Harry Styles?? my best friend is obsessed and her birthday just passed, and I didn't get her anything if ya catch my drift... she would legitimately love us both forever :lmao: thanks :heart:
if you can't do him, I would love a quick sketch of Axel from Kingdom Hearts, and thats all for mee~~ :meow:
:iconmusicartfun:
musicartfun Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
Hey everyone, so I am an up and coming hip hop artist and I go by Rouzy Rouz. I currently have a song playing on some major radios called "Dance On Me." I'd really like to connect with some artists and have some crazy caricatures done of me to show my fans. If anyone is interested in getting their work out in the world more I'd be more than happy to display what you send me. Thanks, please contact me at RouzyRouz@gmail.com and to receive pictures to work with.
:iconrockingbunny614:
rockingbunny614 Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
[link]
Can you draw this Marshall Lee from Adventure time please?
:icondreamfang:
Dreamfang Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Student General Artist
could you draw my OC Ran [link] , please? thank you C:
:iconmizuchii:
mizuchii Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
If you're still open to requests and any of my OCs catches your interest...
[link] [link] [link]
Or this couple, perhaps, if you're up for a challange ^^
[link] & [link]
:iconshastab24:
ShastaB24 Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
Would you be willing to draw one of my characters:

[link] - Tempore, a guardian of cosmic order. He can fly and shoot yellow energy blasts. His morality is not human, though--he doesn't care about right or wrong, only caring that order is maintained.

[link] - this is two characters, really. On the left is Eiderdown, a half-Laotian, half-Mexican transwoman who can control feathers. On the right is the costume of Fractal (the picture is missing one of his gloves, but just know the second looks like the one on there). The reason why there is no real picture of the character is that Fractal is contantly changing in appearance--race, sex, height, weight. The costume itself has ever-changing fractal patterns on it. Fractal can create energy constructs (like Green Lantern) which are fractal-patterned).

[link] (physical form) and [link] (astral form) - Astral can astral project into a form that has flight, invincibility and super strength.

[link] - Sparkle has Hulk-like powers (her size and strength increase with strong emotions, usually anger) but is generally shy and gentle. When her size and strength are increasing, she is surrounded by pink sparkles. Unlike the reference picture, she's actually barefoot.

[link] (top page) - The Swimmer is a Native American transwoman who has the power to make the air be like water while still breathable

[link] (top page) - The Runner is a fish-creature without any powers (except for an increased ability to withstand lower pressures and brighter lights compared to the others in his species) and uses gadgets. He needs to use water tanks to breathe above the water.
Add a Comment: