Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Seeking Character Artists~

:iconjinximinx:
JinxiMinx Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
First thing first, I'm posting this here due to the fact that I have no monies to offer right now. My kitty's are being taken to the vet soon, or else I'd just commission people. :( So if you're looking for pay/points or whatever, I'm very sorry to say I have none. >:

So! That being said, I come here seeking some artists willing to doodle my OC (Original character), Wix. I'm hoping to see her in a few different styles, so it's totally up to you, the artist, to decide which way you'd like to try. ^^ Chibi, realism, or just your own unique style. If you find her interesting, please reply here and let me know you're going to give her a shot, so I can keep track of everyone who is, if anyone. <3

:: Images ::

Fullbody [[link] (Without the ectoplasm glow on her tail- Can be drawn with or without. Light destroys the glow, and it grows brighter the darker it is around her!)

Fullbody [[link] (With glow)

Bust-Up [[link]

Size Example [[link]

So there you have her. :) If you feel up to it, let me know in a reply here and I'll keep an eye on my inbox / this thread. ^^ I appreciate it!

For those of you who like to know more about the character before drawing her, feel free to let me know via note or reply here. I'll gladly tell you whatever you'd like to know. For now?

Basics: She's an imp (a lesser demon) who wears a blindfold despite not being blind. She's been cursed with vision that sees on multiple planes of existence at once. It's quite a horrifying experience, unknowing as to what is reality and what isn't, thus why she wears it without taking it off. She has a hoarding problem of sorts, stealing or keeping whatever she finds to be of interest for her useless junk collection. Could be anything as simple as a spoon, she'll love it fiercely, and no! You can't have it. :P Her name is "Wix" due to the candle like glow of her tail. "Candle wick"

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnecrophagy:
Necrophagy Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
YOU KNOW I DRAW FOR YOU. :heart:
BUT I FEEL BAD ASKING YOU TO DRAW EVERYTHING ALWAYS. >: ily. <3
:iconnecrophagy:
Necrophagy Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
ILY2. <3
:iconeuterpe-the-egret:
Euterpe-The-Egret Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
The links to your images don't work.
Fixed, sorry about that. I replied to my post since I can't edit the original. O_< Thanks for the warning, though. :)
Yeah no prob. This looks like a fun OC to draw. I may check this out again in a few weeks.
Please feel free! ^^ Thanks for your consideration. <3
Yeah no problem. :D
Links were broken because of stupid brackets. >_< Sorry for the double post...

Fullbody: [link]

Fullbody 2: [link]

Bust-Up: [link]

Size Example: [link]

DA!! When will you allow us to edit the original post! D: Grrr... x.x
Add a Comment: