November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 16

OC application creation

:iconvivafariy:
VivaFariy Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
Hey,
:iconthefaeriesoak: is having a contest to make OCs. Is anyone willing to make an application for the OCs to be posted on? The OCs are just going to be fairy OCs - so really the application can be anything magical, having to do with fairies or fae, it could say TheFaeriesOak - whatever the creator wants. Comment if you are willing to do it.

And anyone is able to join!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbdaycrazy:
bdaycrazy Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
I'm working on a character, but I was wondering something. Can I make her using the Sims? I just got the Sim's 3 Supernatural, so I would love to make a dark fairy character on there and then write about her. I could even do videos based on role playing stuff later.
VivaFariy Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
Sure- that's fine- you can do whatever you want. I don't know what the Sims are, but I'm sure it's fine. I posted an update so make sure to read that though.
bdaycrazy Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
it's the same game that I used for my character in Pandora academy.
VivaFariy Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
Then its fine. I love that.
bdaycrazy Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
thanks!!! Now she's going to look amazing!!!!
:iconjade1999:
jade1999 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Joined already
You did? Did you submit it? And there is an application for you to post it on. But I don't have an entry for you..... Wait, were you talking about you joined the group? This is for the group's contest....
:iconfernpawiscool:
fernpawiscool Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
Really I'm not a part of that group so I don't know if I can do it
Well, I found someone to make it for me but it wouldn't have been a problem if you did it. The creator of it isn't in the group- but if you like this kind of group and contest and want to join the contest, you might as well join the group!
:iconfernpawiscool:
fernpawiscool Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
Ok well I just read it carefully so yeah not to into fairies anymore ' - - '
Add a Comment: