November 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Animate my oc CONTEST!

:iconhorrificsensation:
HorrificSensation Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
Alright contest time once again! :)
The theme is to draw my oc Reefer animated!
Refs: (to see more of him look here [link])

Alright what I want is to select those with skill in colored animation, to animate my oc Reefer, hes a green husky with spikey blue hair.
Personality: cocky, brave, badass (lol), crazy (scary happy), smokes marijiuana sometimes, smartass attitude. If you need more details, ask.
What I expect is a full body colored animation of him (shaded not needed but its a big bonus)(also you may make it into a couple scenes therefor you may do closeups and such), it has to be AT LEAST 30 seconds or longer. Do something creative but please make something based off of his personality. No need for a background, (its a bonus) but you can make one if you like. Audio would be a BIG bonus but dont have to do it if you dont want to. If you are then wondering about his voice, no need for vocals (UNLESS you know your good at sly male voices), maybe just some background noise like if you made him running or coughing or something. Please dont make it look so sketchy! Which is why I would like good animators ^^

Contest Due Date: 12/15/12 (I will NOT extend it)

PRIZES: (BONUS PRIZES MAY BE ADDED LATER)
1st place gets 2,500 points and 6 drawings traditional and/or digital and 3 llamas
2nd place gets 1,200 points and 4 drawings traditional and/or digital and 2 llamas
3rd place gets 800 points and 2 drawings traditional and/or digital and a llama

the rest will get 50 points each and a llama ^^

I WILL ONLY LET 5 PEOPLE PARTICIPATE.

So if you are wanting to participate in this contest just let me know! :) but I'm only accepting animators with skill, sorry.

IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO DONATE BONUS PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS THAT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT! :) SUCH AS POINTS AND OR FREE DRAWINGS!!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhorrificsensation:
HorrificSensation Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
ALSO IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT PROGRAM YOU USE TO ANIMATE JUST PLEASE MAKE SURE ITS CLEAN AND NOT SO SKETCHY LOOKING.
Add a Comment: