You don't understand that

My arm has no glove,

Thus no protection;

From that evil dove!

Giving me that evil;

Sign of no love!
)
Intimate stories: 10 points (ex:
Commission-kiku1o1Matilda's eyes fluttered open, she sat up. She felt sore still. She looked beside her to see her bed was still empty. Grell never stays away from my house this long. She felt face grow a look of worry. She stood up, and looked at herself in her full-view mirror. She looked disgusted at her body, "Wow, Grell did more damage than I thought." she realized she'd spoken aloud, and realized how much it hurt.

As she studied her features in the mirror she mentally noted all her new flaws. Okay, so I have a long mark on my stomach. That was bleeding last night, and it'll scar. She turned in the mirror to find whip marks on her back, legs and arms as
Commission Grell X Matilda - Kiku1o1Matilda sat in her carriage on her way home from painting Ceil's annual portrait. She was exhausted, and hoped that Grell wouldn't bug her tonight. She rested onto the carriage window and closed her eyes. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice, one she didn't want to be hearing, "Hello Matty!" the voice said into her ear. Matilda's eyes flew open, "Grell, I'm not in the mood to do anything today. I'm exhausted." Matilda could feel Grell staring at her, "Grell I'm not going to give in!" she explained, feeling more tired of talking, "I just want to go to bed and sleep tonight okay?"
"Fine Matty, but can I stay with you?"
"Okay Grell, you can st
Kiku 1o1 Contest Entry: Grell X Matilda    Grell sat on Matilda's bed, staring at her body as she changed. "Please Matty?" He asked quietly. Matilda finished putting on her pajamas and sat at her vanity and started brushing her hair. "Please Matty please, please, please?" He repeated louder. Matilda glared into her mirror as she brushed her delicate red hair. "Grell stop begging me! It doesn't change my mind." She said as she saw a frown form on his face. The he suddenly smiled at Matilda's mirror flashing his shark-toothed grin, and then his reflection disappeared. Grell was suddenly by her side, and gently tucking her hair behind her ear. He kissed her cheek and felt it get hot
, &
Dirk Vs. Dave X JakeDave sat in his room on his laptop. He was talking to Jake on his Persterchum.

turntechgodhead: hi
gogothasTerror: hello
turntechgodhead: wuts up?
gogothasTerror: nothing u?
turntechgodhead: nothing would u like to go on a date with me tonight?
gogothasTerror: sure!

Dave's heart melted inside. A wide smiled pressed his face, his eyes glimmered. Dirk walked in and looked at him with a confused smile, "What are you doing?" he asked with an evilly pleased grimace on his face. Dave glared at his brother, "Why don't you just leave me alone and let me worry about myself?" he shot back that same grimace  Dirk snorted at Dave and punched his a
)
Short Stories: 15 points (ex:
Phineas and Ferb-'GIRLS GONE HUNGRY'It was the last day of summer vacation and there would be a dance that night. Candace, Isabella, Stacy and Vanessa were sitting in Candace's backyard getting ready to meet their dates that night. Candace was painting Isabella's nails the same color as her dress while Stacy was giving Vanessa advice on how to look completely stunning to her boyfriend. Isabella's stomach started growling and she rubbed it, "I'm so hungry Candace!" Candace peered up from Isabella's nails, "You have to wait!"
"But why?"
"Isabella, we need to fast for the summer feast!" Stacy explained. Vanessa rolled her eyes, "She's young, she won't understand.

Candace picked u
&
Commission - EuphoriaStatementAmund stood on his front porch. He wanted to take a good look of the outside world before he was trapped in that cafe for a few hours. He didn't mean to steal that wallet. He was looking for money to pay off his rent. He looked at the I.D in the wallet one last time, Bruce. Why he never wanted to know the last name, is unknown.

Amund took his beaten up skateboard and threw it at the sidewalk. The air smelled of rain. He didn't want it to rain before he left! He looked far down the street where he could see the cars driving down the busy city roads. He looked at his watch 6:30, "Well, there is no better time to meet Bruce than now!" He had lo
)
Anything custom, that would include a picture or person information in it: 20 points (ex:
Story of MeWhen I was six, I was abused many ways by my father. I didn't realize what was happening until now. My dad got married to a complete bitch who hates me and makes me get in trouble by yelling at her all the time. We always get into stupid fights. By the time I was in grade six, my best friend in the whole world, Megan, killed herself. She died in my arms that night. In grade eight, my grandfather died of cancer. In grade nine, my grandmother was admitted to a hospital on remembrance day, and almost died on me. In grade ten, my other grandfather died in his sleep, and tore us apart.

I've considered death so many times. All my relationships wer
& )
Chapters for stories: 30 points (ex:
The Tough Times of Being a Teenager [Chapter 1]Chapter 1

I still remember that one year back in grade ten like it was yesterday. It was a bright early morning on monday. The light from my window seemed brighter in my dark room. I threw my big, black pillow over my face. Then I hear IT. The screaming and yelling from downstairs. 'Dad must be home,' I thought. 'Cause it's too early for mom to leave.' I slowly stretched my long pale arms over my head. I crept out of bed, and quietly tip-toed across my hardwood floor. The closer I got to my door, the louder the yelling got. I rubbed my eyes slowly, and carefuly opened the door. I realized that it was quiet now.

"Mom? Dad?" I asked reaching
The Tough Times of Being a Teenager [Chapter 2]We walk into Aaron's house and he sits on the small, red couch in his living room. His face looked angry when he turned to me, "Sit." he tells me. I stand at the door hesitantly looking at his tanned face. I walk over to his couch and sit on the opposite side. He moves closer. "Now," he says rolling up my left sleeve, "Please tell me why you had to do this? Just because of a stupid divorce? Is there more?" He asked un-wrapping the bandage from my arm. I winced becuase the pain had returned.
I look stupidly at him. "It has nothing more to do with than my family. They did it. They hate me. They don't love me enough to-" He kissed my lips gentl
Shattered Chapter 1     "Hurry up Hillary, get up!" Jane called from the stairs. Her sleepy daughter stumbled to wake, but realizing it was almost eight and she was going to be late, she rushed out of bed. Hillary quickly pulled off her pajamas and put on a plaid mini skirt and a white blouse. Today was Monday. It was the last week of school. On Friday, she'd be graduating. She was so excited. Hillary put her laptop and her school books into her big black backpack. Then she ran into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and saw her hair in a curly tangled mess. She quickly brushed and put her long brown hair into a tight bun. She brushed her teeth and applied
Shattered Chapter 2     "Scott help!" She cried running into his room. She was out of breath. "What's wrong?" Scott asked.
"I think I out ran him."
"Out ran who? Are you hurt? Where is your skirt? Are you okay?" He had a tint of anger in his voice. His face was going red. His blue eyes were looking pale gray. When Hillary looked at him she noticed he was in his pajamas and his black hair looked messy as if he had just woke up. "No I'm not hurt Scott. My skirt, it is in an ally way, it's been set on fire. I don't know who did it, and I don't know what he did to me, but I think I'm fine. Did I wake you? I'm sorry."
"It's okay now don't worry. No you didn't wak
Shattered Chapter 3     "Scott, I can't believe you think I'm going to help you save...her." Nichole hissed. I don't even want to be her friend. When are you going to tell her?"
"I'm not going to tell her ever!" Scott proclaimed.
"Then I will. You see Hillary. Scott doesn't love you."
"Stop!" Scott shouted.
"He only loves you to protect you from danger until he needs his sacrifice. Then he will give you to me, and you will be destroyed."
"Shut up Nichole!"
"You're crazy! Why would Scott want me dead?" Hillary shouted. "I never said he wanted you dead. He just needs you to die to live. That's how the prophecy goes."
"Scott? Is that true?"
"Shut up both o
&
Shattered Chapter 4     Paul went outside to keep guard. Scott and Paul had agreed to take shifts. Hillary went and had a shower. Scott had Hillary's duffel bag. When she got out of the shower, she put on a blue tank top and black flannel pajama bottoms. She sat beside Scott on the motel's bed. "Scott, I love you."
"I love you too Hill." She looked at Scott. He was still dressed the same but his wings were gone. She cuddled into him and he wrapped his arm around her. Hillary kissed Scott on the cheek. He kissed her forehead. "Oh, Hillary I'll be right back okay?" He said while getting up. "Okay." Scott walked into the other bed room with his stuff in it and th
)

Prices for the length of everything but lyrics and poems:

500-1,000 words = 20 points + the total amount of the style.
1,000-5,000 words = 30 points + the total amount of the style.
5,000-10,000 words = 40 points + the total amount of the style.
10,000-50,000 words = 50 points + the total amount of the style.
(ex. Say you wanted a short story and you wanted it to be 10,000 words long you would owe me 50 points + 15 points (the cost of the length + the cost of the short story) which would cost you a total of: 65 points.

If the length isn't in the list, please ask me about it.

If you want any other characters involved:
5 for every character added after three characters. (Not included in Chapters, you can have up to 8 Characters in Chapters)

Info Needed

Lyrics
:bulletpink: Genre Of Song
:bulletpink: The kind of material you want in your song
:bulletpink: Maybe at least the chorus?

Poems
:bulletpink: Genre
:bulletpink: I need to know if it's about someone
:bulletpink: I need to know the feel
:bulletpink: A few lines that you want in the poem

Short Stories
:bulletpink: Character's names, and info about every character you want in the stories
:bulletpink: Scene descriptions (senses, taste, sight, feel, hear, sight)
:bulletpink: Title
:bulletpink: Any other necessary info you think is needed for a story

Custom
:bulletpink: Character's names and descriptions
:bulletpink: Pics you want used
:bulletpink: All info you want included in your personal story

Chapters
:bulletpink: Character's names, and info about every character you want in the chapters
:bulletpink: Sensory descriptions (senses, taste, sight, feel, hear, sight)
:bulletpink: Title, Chapter title (if one)
:bulletpink: Any other necessary info you think is needed for a story

Intimate Stories
:bulletpink: Character's names
:bulletpink: Hair and eye colour
:bulletpink: Genders of all characters involved in the fan fic
:bulletpink: Personality of all characters

Rules

:bulletpink: Please do not give me characters that are too hard to work with
:bulletpink: I will do any OC X Cannon or OC X OC pairing
:bulletpink: I will do any sexual orientation (Bi/Gay/Lez/Straight)
:bulletpink: Note me how descriptive you want the stories.
:bulletpink: I need ALL the info, or I will NOT do your commisions!

*Please Note: I would like to receive the points in my donations, because it'll be easier for me to keep track of.!
I do point commissions read more here ^^
Cheap Point Commish are Back!+ Mysterious Secret!Hi! I'm offering CHEAP POINT COMMISSIONS until Nov 17 (so I can extend the premium membership x2 years) I need 1796 more points for it, any little help is cool ;} If you are interested Note me! It will work like before, Note me with the amount of points that you can spend and I will tell you what can I do ;) I will not finish the commission for Nov 17 of course, because I like to make things detailed and so (who watches me or had commissioned me knows xD ) I will do commissioned images digitally or traditionally and both will be sent via internet (no originals for points sorry >.< ) but the quality will be enough for you to make a big print ;) Here is the Mysterious Secret: There's only an exception about this (And only one person can get it, the first who note me that wants it) If you commission me paying the 1796 points at once you will get an A3 full colored with background image (that usually worth $39 to $49) + a "Mystery Gift" and I will send the original

Examples
Commissions Info (Open)Commissions Info: :target:Read and Agree first. :target:About Prices: (Basic Prices may vary depending on the amount of details, etc..) (Minor price for shipping is $25, the rest will be sent via e-mail in a high resolution image file) :bulletorange:Sketch: Head= $5 (A4) : FullBody= $10 (A4) : :bulletorange:Full colored (No BG): Head= $19 (A4) : FullBody= $25 (A4) ; $35 (A3) : :bulletorange:Full colored (with BG): Head= $29 to $34 (A4): FullBody= $31 to $35 (A4) ; $39 to $49 (A3) : :bulletorange:+1 Character: Head= $5 FullBody= $10 :target:Commision FAQ: :bulletred:How can you order? :bulletblue
ex [link] prices in donation pool
Sketch: 50:points: Madness*full detailed A4 size*: 1000:points:
also i am open for full bodies but just in my gothic style ^^
I do 100pt commissions for chibis and 150 pt commissions for full body (trying to get the premium membership sale >.<)

Commission Info

I'm doing only chibi lineart or simple colored for now:

Hi, I'm interested ^^

Examples :

200 points for each character ^^
I am definately open. hoping to get a 24m premium membership. I am having a buy 2 get 1 free sale. :D
my prices range from 20 - 50 pts.

< --- collab, I did the colouring.
Rules are pay in full but if it isn't done in a week, you get the option of getting a full refund and giving up on the commission. Even if i already spent the points I'll buy some to pay back to you, as soon as you ask me to.
Sorry about the double phanpy. It was only supposed to be there once.
Me! For 500 :points: only! (Chibi, thigh up, headshot, waist up) No full body >u<

I do chibis for only 20pts [link]
My info: [link]

I'll be opening starting next weekend though! You can reserve a spot now ^^
My commission info can be found here:
[link]

Samples:

(=SketchesInMinutes is my other account)
Ermergerwd
Me. No more than 20 :points: Mostly people commish meh for chibis
[link] cause im so sexay right.
Commission Prices!

CHIBIS
Sketch – 240 points

Lineart – 240 points

Color – 400 points

HEADSHOTS / BUST
Sketch – 320 points

Lineart – 400 points

Color – 480 points

FULLBODY DIGITAL (sorry I haven't updated any digital drawings!)
Sketch – 480 points
Lineart – 400 points
Color – 800 points
w/ Background – adjustable based on complexity

FULLBODY TRADITIONAL
Sketch – 480 points
Lineart – 400 points

Color – 1160 points

w/ Background – adjustable based on complexity

Other examples:
COMMISSION PRICES:

Sketch Full body - $5/ 400pts
Uncoloured Full body Lineart - $8/ 640pts
Coloured full body digital image - $12/ 960pts
Coloured full body traditional image - $15/ 1200pts
Coloured digital headshot: $6/ 480pts
Chibi sketch: $2/ 160pts (Traditional)
Chibi coloured: $6/460pts

:star: Background depending on complexity.

Prices are not solid, I will haggle. Complex characters and backgrounds may cost more. Note me for a quote.

Examples: