Commissions or Trades!

I've got a little extra time on my hands and new paper and new pencils and watercolors, so I thought I'd try offering commissions :3 I'm looking for points, mainly, and I'm pricing under direct point-to-cash value conversion. 80:points: = $1.00 I prefer visual references, but I'm willing to try working off detailed written descriptions c:

I'm also willing to take a trade or two, not overly discriminatory of skill, but do be a little realistic before asking for a trade c: I really just want to draw things~

Sketches (any) for 80:points:* ($1.00) ex. [link]

Chibi
Moderate detail chibis for 120:points:* ex. [link] [link](*$1.50)
Complex detail chibis for about 240:points:* ex. [link] (*$3.00)

Standard
Moderate character complexity, little to no shading for 480:points:* ex. [link] (*$6.00)
Moderate character complexity, detailed fur and shading for 640:points:* ex. [link] [link](*$8.00)

I'm not very good at all at doing backgrounds, but I sometimes toss in some color in the back or a very simple background, which I don't ask anything extra for. Since I can never seem to promise I'll do it >_> Also, if it's with in the US, I'm willing to ship C: Chibis ship free, larger pieces would cost a little extra (I can take cash or points).

I'm not limited to the examples I posted, so if you see something else in my gallery that you like, feel free to ask! Only thing I don't do is humans or humanoids.
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Bump! Still looking for trades! Still willing to haggle on prices. Might even be willing to accept requests. I work over nights, please help a sister out! So bored D:
Still open on trades and commissions!
I wouldn't mind a trade I can draw actual people =3
i'd do a trade but im really busy for the next two weeks, also give it some time, it's only been 1 day since you posted this and not everyone comes to the forums
I've had miserable luck selling anything for... well, I've been here for 6 years now. I've had vaguely better luck with trades :shrug: I work overnights at my job, so I'm bored. Might as well update my gallery, and maybe get a little more publicity while I'm at it X3
:( maybe you're just not well known? I don't mind doing a trade, but it might be a while before i can give you my half (depending on the complexity of it)
I get around pretty well ._. I'm not really phased by the lack of business. I'm just bored D: And I lack creativity, so I need fun characters to play with xD What would you have me draw for a trade? :3 I'm always looking for art of my jackal/coyote/I-have-no-idea-what-she-is-really, Lottie- [link]
is that too complicated?
i can try but im not very good with OC's especially animals - if i can't do it i'll let you know and i'll do something else. as for me my OC's really complicated / confusing but if you're really bored i can explain it to you :P She's like a cross between a budgie and a lorikeet. She's light blue and has mechanical wings like this: [link] but see though.
I can try >_> I've never drawn a bird before. Or anything mechanical before either lol. But sure, send me the details :)
that's pretty much it :P light blue coloring, quite small, (a girl if it makes a difference) here's a better reference for the wings. like the ones on the girl: [link] I've never drawn a bird or anything mechanical before either which is why i don't have any pictures of her. Good luck! (I've started on Lottie, it shouldn't be too long :) )
View all replies
Aww, why no one seems to be interested? :( don't think your prices are too high. Perhaps i could ask if you want to draw me again ^^
I don't know, no one wanted my dirt cheap chibis last time either ; ; And I would love to draw you again <3 I love your dragon so much! Got to get more scale practice in :giggle:
I think the people don't know what they miss :( . Perhaps you can do a 640pt. Commission for me ?
I would love to! What would you like? <3
Can you make me playing with a leaf? Trying to catch it? Or would that be too difficult?
That actually sounds like a really fun challenge! I need to work on putting more movement into my art, so yea! I will try to do that :3
^,-,^ I hope that'll help you becoming more famous, so you may get more Commission in the future

(I wanted write "más" at first xD which is more in Spanish, xD. )
Willing to haggle on prices >_> Still looking for trades, too.