Requests Welcome \o/

Ok so let me know if I can provide you with any artwork. I will do pin-ups of OCs, multiple char pinups, fursonas, anthro, and even sequential panels for a comic, so long as the script has direction. Landscapes, themes, all fair game. Depending on the project, I will use either pencil or digital.
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sorry guys, I just landed a job at a machine shop. That on top of my school work is pretty much going to take up all of my time, so I probably won't be getting any art done anytime soon...
I have a list. Go ahead and choose the one(s) you want to do

[link]
If any of these characters interest you, you are free to draw them!
[link] :D
I will get to all of them. whether or not they will be penciled, inked and then colored or wacommed is the thing, as I'm trying to become adept at using the wacom. I will keep your messages and do them all... this should keep me busy.
Searching for an anthro artist who can draw this guy [link]. This fella name is Binx and he is gonna have this temporary ref until i get something better. Binx is gonna be a black panther,tiger,Lynx, and shark hybrid.The shark part being the great white. He needs purpleish blue stripes on his back,arms,legs,face, and two scars over his eyes. Needs a dorsal fin on his back and fins on his arms on legs. His tail needs to be a great white sharks tail. He would wear a bracelet on his left wrist [link]. His stomach has to look smooth like a shark. Ignore the green on the reference.

His colors code would be as followed.

Stomach,chest,muzzle: R: 151 G: 233 B: 235

Nose Color: R: 253 G: 208 B: 0

Eye Color: R: 164 G: 152 B: 193

Ear inside: R: 255 G: 178 B: 127

I hope you this isnt too much plz and thank you.
Wanna try my OC asane? lol
(best top)
(best body figure)
(personality expression X3)
Thanks if you can, if not, i completely understand, i hope for a reply back ^_^
Can you do either my OC Megan ( [link] [link] ) or Indigo ( [link] [link] )? :)
Any medium is fine with me. Oh, and you can have them either sitting or laying down, if you don't mind. :nod:
How about a humanoid thigh-up pin-up of my Mechapuff character?:

Here's the reference pose to use on my character:

I prefer her to be done digitally. :p
hope
[link]
despair
[link]

can you draw these two sort of standing in front of some thing like this [link]
but instead have Hope holding a blue katana and Despair fliping the veiwer the bird
please pretty please
Hey, sorry I took so long, I'm trying to get the hang of the wacom... I've been putting it off cuz I like to pencil, ink and color in PS. but hopefully I'll get better. like to work for you again sometime.

[link] <--- heres the wacom T_T
[link] <--- heres a pencil sketch
those look awesome ^^ what photoshop are you using