Doing free art commissions of OC's

I NEED VOLUNTEERS, >< :iconawwwplz: I need some examples of art for my gaia art shop preferably 2 of each type of theme that I will post momentarily,It's not a 100% whether I'll do them all >< But I'll try my hardest :iconminglalalaplz:
So please :iconpweaseplz: volunteer your oc's, I will need at least one example art of your oc if it doesn't have leg's and you want a full body you'll either have to describe the shoe's/ leg's to me or I will be forced to improvise >w>
I will state how many I will need bu the side.

Here are the themes state which one you want I'll put some example arts with them too:
{{they aren't all completed yet, I tend to update the pictures rather then putting them on when their finished ><}}
1.Full body art [link] X1
2.Couple art [link] x2
3.Chibi art [link] X3

I think that's it thank you for your participation IF you participate, also full credit will go to you for the creation of the OC :iconpervyjackatlasplz: so what cha waitin for REQUEST!
Comments167
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You still taking requests?
Think you could draw my OC? [link] and [link]
are you still accepting OCs? :D
I'm interested, if you're still accepting characters! :3 Can you draw one(or maybe both) of these characters? Any way you want, full-body or just a headshot, any way.

Naia has collarbone-length bangs and the back of her hair is really short, and Daragos is blind in his left eye(the gray one), so his pupil can be drawn either gray or just not there, either way. :) A lot of people tend to overlook those, which is why I went ahead and put those details here in case you do decide to draw either of them. ^w^
You can definetly do mine! :D Message me and I can send you the info! :D
:iconlaplz: I accept the challenge :iconredepicwinplz: Send us some info ~~~
yay! well, here's my OC [link]

and if you want to do the couple, her "boyfriend" in my fanfiction is Raphael from Yu-Gi-Oh!
[link]
Would you draw one of them? (or both :XD:)
thanks so much! :D
:iconlachoirplz: aww soo cute <3 I'll consider doing the both depending on what I feel like at the time :3
Hi,
Can you draw this mother-daughter duo please?
[link] (mother)
[link] (daughter)
Thanks!
:iconpikalaplz: sure thing, nice icon btw <3, :iconseriousplz: Challenge accepted :iconchallengeacceptedplz:
:iconsailorxlaplz: YAY!
And thanks!
:iconpikalaplz::iconfingerpoke2plz: Man I love those things :iconlaplz:
OMFG :iconreactionzoomplz: That one's freaking electric
:la:
:iconlaplz:
:iconlaplz1::iconlaplz2:
:iconlaplz3::iconlaplz4:
View all replies
Could you try BatWing?

ex: [link]

info: [link]

Feel free to take creative license! I'd love to see what you can do!!
:iconredepicwinplz: hell yes freedom!! Tehehehe :iconmingflailplz: challenge accepted!
seriously? Yes! Thankies :3
please do my character shadow for the full body for more info note me or reply PLEASE
Sorry mate reply :s :iconmingflailplz: sure thing as soon as I can get more info that is :icongangnamplz: looking forward to hearing from you soon~~~