anyone interested in an art trade??

I'm pretty bored, and want to practice new styles. :iconilikeitplz:

i'll be taking a few as well n__n

I WILL NOT/CAN'T DRAW ANTHRO/ANIMAL/SONIC/MLP/FURRY TIME THINGS. Sorry ;w;

however anything thats more than 70% human I can draw haha.

Hope to hear from you beautiful people :'O
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ooh! Id like to do one with yous! Lol! XD
hey im game for an art trade, what would you like :)
I'm not the greatest artis, but I could do a trade if you want. What would you want me to do?

And on my end of requesting, would you be willing to draw one of my characters:

[link] - Tempore, a guardian of cosmic order. He can fly and shoot yellow energy blasts. His morality is not human, though--he doesn't care about right or wrong, only caring that order is maintained.

[link] - this is two characters, really. On the left is Eiderdown, a half-Laotian, half-Mexican transwoman who can control feathers. On the right is the costume of Fractal (the picture is missing one of his gloves, but just know the second looks like the one on there). The reason why there is no real picture of the character is that Fractal is contantly changing in appearance--race, sex, height, weight. The costume itself has ever-changing fractal patterns on it. Fractal can create energy constructs (like Green Lantern) which are fractal-patterned).

[link] (physical form) and [link] (astral form) - Astral can astral project into a form that has flight, invincibility and super strength.

[link] - Sparkle has Hulk-like powers (her size and strength increase with strong emotions, usually anger) but is generally shy and gentle. When her size and strength are increasing, she is surrounded by pink sparkles. Unlike the reference picture, she's actually barefoot.

[link] (top page) - The Swimmer is a Native American transwoman who has the power to make the air be like water while still breathable

[link] (top page) - The Runner is a fish-creature without any powers (except for an increased ability to withstand lower pressures and brighter lights compared to the others in his species) and uses gadgets. He needs to use water tanks to breathe above the water.
I wouldn't mind doing one if you want