Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 53

Requests Anyone?

:iconbnnm040:
BNNM040 Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist

These are general examples on how I draw. So if you want a request, keep in mind it could look like any of these ones above.

Just so you know:
:bulletgreen: I work best from visual references. And the better they are, the better it may look.
:bulletred: I'm open to just about anything, but if it's something I don't want in my gallery, than you out of luck.
:bulletblue: Just post your request and I'll let you know if I can do it.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontm285:
I am currently writing a post-apocalyptic novel set in the future, where swarms of primitive alien creatures have taken over the planet following devastating meteor strikes. The great majority of it is set in a new settlement built around the Tower of London, the London Underground and within the streets of London itself. It also contains a rough spacecraft.

If you would like to read my book and do some work for it in your spare time, perhaps add to your portfolio and gain some real world experience I am happy to send you over what has been written so far, it it around 70% finished. Although I can't pay you I must keep the rights to any work you produce in direct relation to my book for legal reasons, but you can use them in your portfolios, share them with your friends and submit them for any University work you are assigned. You may benefit when I approach publishers as all art work will be shown to them and you may be picked to do paid work for the front and back cover and be kept on their roster for science fiction illustration. Just a heads up though I probably will not be approaching publishers until next year.

If you are interested please contact me at taranmatharu123@gmail.com
:iconmavrickindigo:
Mavrickindigo Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Ok got another character, who has some more visual references.

I have a gunslinger woman who is an erinyes devil. They look like this, according to the bestiary [link] but she would dress more like this [link]

she wields a revolver and is comlpetely serious, all business, all the time.

This more acceptable? I don't have any real visual references of the character herself, but I got plenty of design ideas between diabolic women and gunslingers
:iconmizuchii:
If any of them catches your interest ^^
[link] [link] [link]
If you're up to a challenge, you could also give this couple a shot =D [link] [link]
:iconnevaya:
I'd love it if you drew my OC Cami:
[link] <--lovely lady on the right.
[link] <--she's older here, obviously ^^
[link]
[link]
[link] <--on the right, ignore the rest.
Sorry about the comic pages and sketches. I don't have a lot of pics of her up yet so I sort of had to make do with what I had ^^;
Anyway, thanks for your time :D
:iconblackeyehawk:
[link]

I got a list of yuri couples. Could you do one of your own choosing, please?
BNNM040 Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm going to pass this one.
:iconbluetigerkitty2012:
Bluetigerkitty2012 Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
BNNM040 Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
'fraid I'm going to pass this one.
:iconwolvencompany:
WolvenCompany Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If any of these characters interest you, you are free to draw them!
[link] :D
Add a Comment: