In need of a new oekaki webhost!

Hello everyone! :wave:

I'm currently planning to find someone who is willing to host my long time oekaki website.

Here's the link to my current website: [link]

The website will be online and functional only until 31 October 2012 after which, ~iceytina will discontinue webhosting and pull all of the websites that are hosted on netTHRILLdesigns. The embedded malware that has been infecting websites since all of the site are hosted on the same account has put a huge burden on ~iceytina and other fed-up clients that can't take it any longer. :(

The person who is willing to either find a new host for me or find a good host will receive one thigh-up drawing of their character from me! :D

Please understand that I only have the rest of this month to move my oekaki website to a different host or all of the hard work that I put on that site over the last nine years will go to waste!

Thank you for your time! :hug:
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Bump. Anyone willing to either host my website or find a new webhost? :tears:
I know it might not be very helpful, but here is a list of free sites that offer many things for what you are looking for. Hope you find something soon. In the meantime I'd back up your coding and info and such into a text document or microsoft word. :)

[link]
Thank you for telling me. :hug:

I'm gonna ask ~iceytina to do a backup of my database for the last time as it will not be backed up again and then when I prepare to move, I will have to suspend new signups and new drawings.

I will take this weekend to have deviants post their free webhosting offers and then I will make a final decision on where to move next week. :)
I have tried bluehost and host4geeks recently. Both are okay but host4geeks is better in terms of pricing and quality of services. i can recommend them.
What I need is to either get hosted by someone or a free webhost with MYSQL and PHP support.

I do not have the money for a paid-webhost and you seem to be not helping out here. My website is going to go belly up soon.