CONTEST! --- Cash prizes --- $50 first place

:iconblue-cplz: :iconblue-oplz: :iconblue-nplz: :iconblue-tplz: :iconblue-eplz: :iconblue-splz: :iconblue-tplz:

:love: :heart: :love: !!! YES ANOTHER CONTEST !!! :love: :heart: :love:

September 2012 ... till ... December 7, 2012

:star:PRIZES:star:
:heart: FIRST :heart:
:bulletred: $$$ 50

:bulletred: feature by BlueSoulber

:heart: SECOND :heart:
:bulletred: $$$ 25

:heart: THIRD :heart:
:bulletred: $$$ 15

:heart: FOURTH :heart:
:bulletred: 6 month premium membership

:heart: FIFTH :heart:
:bulletred: 3 month premium membership

:heart: SIXTH :heart:
:bulletred: 1 month premium membership OR 396 :points:

:heart: SEVENTH :heart:
:bulletred: 200 :points:

:heart: THREE Honorable MENTIONS :heart:
:bulletred: 100 :points: each

:bulletred: feature by *Orlilu
:bulletred: Poem or short story by ~JenNaji

:star: JUDGES :star:
:star: :iconbluesoulber: :star:
:star: :iconamerican-090: :star:
:bulletred: The piece will be judged on how much effort and time was put into it. Judging will also be based on talent, composition and the pure beauty of the piece! I look forward to seeing all the different entries!

:star: RULES :star:
:bulletred: Chose one of three couples below and draw them as you see fit.
:bulletred: You can enter as many times as you want.
:bulletred: Feel free to change their outfits, but do not change the characters physical appearance... try to be observant with scars and make sure humeles have their soulber.
:bulletred: Visit and please read wildheartcomic.com if you want any background info of the couple... do not note me about this stuff... For Scarlett and James please wait till I have posted up all of mostly all of chapter 4 before drawing them.
:bulletred: At least one couple must be in the piece... but you can draw any other characters from Wild Heart in there as well...
:bulletred: After you are done please submit your art to this group... under couples.. thanks !
:bulletred: Note me with any other questions.

:star: MY CHARACTERS :star:
:bulletred: Chose between the following three couples... Alexander and Nevera, King Kenneth and Queen Violet, James and Scarlett.

:star: Alexander and Nevera :star:
Nevera grows up to be tough and strong but has a weak spot for Alex... she loves him so much... though as children she would have never admitted it. Alex would never admitted this, but he has waited for Vera his whole life. When they first meet, during their childhood years, they both saw "the spark" (a heavenly sign from the Gods that they were soulmates... meant for one another). However their families move apart but after 12 years destiny pulls them back together.

Alex grows to lead the Rebel Army, with his brother, Chris who is very oriented and strict. Alex has a scar on his left eyebrow, he is sweeter than his brother and is the image of a perfect lovable man lol.

Nevera is a humele (she has a soulber on her chest which is the source of her power). She is very protective of her two sisters to the point where she would give up everything to protect them... Alex makes her feel like herself and when she is with him she feels safe and protected... when she is with him she doesnt have to worry about any danger or making decisions or any other bother.

:star: Kenneth and Violet :star:
Their relationship is a bit unorthodox. King Kenneth had three wives, of which, a couple years later, only Violet remains by his side. Kenneth loved Luna the most and remains to love their son, Neverus. Of which, Violet is obviously jealous since Kenneth could never love their sons as much and she finds that very odd and peculiar. SPOILER- All of Violets daughters have died and so she adopts the daughter of Kenneth's other wife- Raya, who had committed suicide.

Violet loves Kenneth more than anyone on Earth... She would lie, kill and die for him. Unfortunately Kenneth only pretends to know what love is... he is a King and has very few weaknesses.. .

:star: James and Scarlett :star:
Their relationship goes all the way back when James and Kenneth (step brothers to one another) both had the title - Prince of SYRii... Scarlett was Queen of a neighboring country... everything was well until Kenneth took over the throne and Scarlett's kingdom, killing her first husband with whom she had Chris. James was exiled by the new ruthless King and took Scarlett under his care and eventually married her. They had their first child together, Alex.

For Scarlett and James please wait till I have posted up all of mostly all of chapter 4 before drawing them... you can even draw them as a family .. together cuddling baby ALex and Chris when those two were younger!

:star: REFERENCES :star:
:bulletred: SETTING: King Kenneth and Violet would most likely be in the palace ... or at festivals ... of you can even draw them bouncing around somewhere where the are to themselves. Alex and James lead the Rebel Army which usually hides out in the forest or near lakes ... Nevera would be with Alex usually... Honestly as long as the setting is sci-fy, castles and kings ... as long as it is not modern it should be fine...
:bulletred: OUTFITS:

:bulletred: THE SISTERS:

:bulletred: OTHER:
[link]

:star: End Date: DECEMBER 7, 2012 :star:
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I think I will give this a shot~
oh cant wait!!!
Id like to enter ^^
:hug: that would be so greatt!!!!!!!!!!!1
hmmm......HMMMM....HMMM....what can I do with 50.00

Would you pay it by paypal if we win?
of course paypal!!! ... you could go shopping with 50 bucks... buy some shoes ? lol
hahah yeah =)

Is it okay if you note me a description of one of the scenes, or link me to a scene between Alexander and Nevera?

That couples really caught my eye for this =)

And also, december is ways away, is there now way to shorten the time, to maybe November? Or even October? Even da contests don't run that long hahaha
lol Its set for December so that there is enough time for people to enter. That way you can take your time with it

But I will definitely send you scene with the two...
thank you love <3 Looking forward =D
SO if you are still interested in the contest -

Okay lol so here are two scenarios- with Nevera and Alex...
1. This part is really funny lol.. So Nevera and her sisters travel to a village in the hills (ally) with the rebel army. Nevera sees that the current King had abandoned these people. There is one child that comes up to her and he is just dying... his lungs are covered in poison and failing him, but he remains smiling. She knows how to heal him and knows that its her duty to do so. I wont go into this part, but she manages to heal him by extracting the poison from his lungs, as it travels through her own system and into the corpse of a dead animal. She is just completely light headed and weak afterwards. And just so upset about the condition of these poor people that she starts drinking and gets wasted to the point that when stumbles into Alex's tent instead of hers. So she gets undressed and Alex comes in, not knowing that she is there. So she comes on to him and he is just standing there blushing, not knowing what to do. Before she could kiss him, she blacks out and ALex is left standing there rolling his eyes. He lays her down on his bed(which is just a skin of fur on the ground). She wakes up the next morning, naked .. laying right next to him and freaks out thinking that something happened lol and runs out of the tent panicking. AAfter which she finds her sisters sitting by the fire and joins them, Alex manages to find her and jokes around that something happened last night lol and she freaks even more.

2. This mushy part occurs the night before the rebel army storms into the palace to get back the kingdom... When Nevera was 8 years old she had a vision that she was going to die, it haunted her all this time (for 12 years)... She came in to Alex's tent, he is still sleeping and she watched him sleep, stroking his hair... he woke to see her and knew something was wrong. He tried to comfort her best he could but she wouldn't let him carry that burden of knowing her future. She loved him far to much. The truth is, she had to go an fight the next day because she the rebel army was greatly outnumbered. The King had 7 humeles (humeles have more power than a dozen magicians combined) on his side, while the Rebel army only had 3 (Nevera and her sisters). She had to fight and obviously Alex would have locked her up in a tower if he knew what was going to happen.

So my writing sucks by I hope its enough