[FREE COMMISSION] Have a Facebook? Help me win a Prom Dress!

Hello everyone! My name is Myrissa Bravo but here on the DA I'm known as Mero-chan (*Shinigami-Mero-Chan)!

So, here's the deal. I entered a Prom contest online where you had to rewrite lyrics to your favorite song. The top 7 rewrites chosen by the staff of Rissy Roo's (The Host of the contest) will be put up to be voted on. The most votes by Wednesday wins!

I was so fortunate to have made it in the top 7 but I need your help and it only takes a little moment of your time and you'll get a free full body Panty and Stocking colored commission from me

Example of style(My anatomy for these characters will be much better since these are sketches):
[link]

Example of color:
Soft: [link]
Normal: [link] [link]
Cell: [link]

--------------------------------------
How To Vote
Go to www.facebook.com/rissyroos and like their page! Then go to "vote here" on the left hand side and scroll down til you my name (Myrissa Bravo) and lyrics. Vote for it and then you can unlike the page if you want.

Thank you for your support and vote!

voting page: [link]

When To Vote
From Rissy Roo's Page:
"The voting period will start Sunday March 4th at 5pm and end Wednesday March 7th at 10pm (EST). During this time, fans will have the opportunity to VOTE once every 24 hours. The finalist with the most votes will WIN their dream dress from the Mac Duggal Prom Collection. "

Claim Your Commission!
I won't know if you voted for me or not but I hope that you will be as truthful as possible.

:bulletred: After you have voted comment on this forum and say "Voted!" then give me a link to the character you want me to draw.
:bulletred: If your character does not have a reference I cannot draw them but if you have a reference without color please explain the colors to me in as much detail as possible
:bulletred: Remember, you can vote every 24 hrs so each time you vote post on this thread and give me a link to the character you want to draw

Everyone should only have up to 3 votes so if you vote 3 times I will gladly draw for you!

THANK YOU FIR YOUR TIME AND SUPPORT!
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Aww mero you're trying so hard and I love your passion :heart:
I voted all three times girl. \o/
you deserve it more than anyone else.
Do you want me to draw something for you =D
awww, thanks. sadly I lost but its all cool.... I'll keep trying though but that dress was my dream dress this year!
That page looks like they have a lot of contests. You'll have plenty of opportunities to win your dream dress ^^ :heart:

&& as much as I ADORE your art, I know you've already got a handful of commissions lined up so no, I don't want you to draw me something. Don't wanna add on to the weight of your to-do list HAHA. :heart:
I tried to vote again, but I'm not sure if I was actually able to.
okay thank you for your support!
I was able to get one through later on, and just forgot on Wednesday.
Voting right now on my other facebook accounts :P i got like 7 other accounts lol. If you can please draw her? [link] and here is more reference [link] it would be great if the guy can be drawn too but if not, no worries.
hey np :) i did 3 votes with my fb accounts, ill do the others for you later :P
voted!!!!! Inori from guilty crown if possible?
thank you. Inori it is!
no, thank you! I've tried but I've never been able to get a good sketch.
hmm....I voted, but I'm working on a character.... decisions decisions....
take your time. I wont be able to do these commissions for another 3 weeks(after I'm done with my point commissions)
Voted a second time. I hope I can vote once more...
Thank you! just send me characters when you can
thank you, would you like for me to draw anything?
Sure! Would you be willing to draw this OC of mine, Lara Kinkaid? [link] [link]

Do you want some background information on her?
I think the reference will be just fine unless there is something I really need to know about the character.
Okay, the only thing you really need to know about the character to draw her is that she's paralyzed from the shoulders down. This is the result of a diving accident, and due to the level of her injury, she can't walk or move her arms at all. The straw-like thing you see in the pics is the control device for her wheelchair.

Let me know if you have any questions!