Artists In Need. Commission Group Project

:iconartistsinneed::iconartistsinneed::iconartistsinneed::iconartistsinneed::iconartistsinneed:

Are you looking for reasonable commission artwork? Do you want to help out an artist with a need? Then look no further than the new group #ArtistsInNeed!

AIN is a group dedicated to helping artists with talent and real life needs find customers and commissioners to help them out and increase their skill and clientele.

Ordering art from our Members not only gets you a sweet deal on some gorgeous artwork, but also helps to meet a need. So why not come on over and browse our galleries? We're still growing and adding new members and artwork every day. You may just find exactly what you're looking for!

As a bonus, anyone who orders a commission from one of the #ArtistsInNeed Members will receive a free sketch from *boofrickityhoo. Just send a note when your order is approved by the artist of your choice.

Come on over and give us a look!

Get art, do good, feel good.
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
How cheap are we supposed to offer commissions for? The group looks like a great idea, but I don't want to spend hours on something for a paltry amount. :(
We don't require that you edit or alter your prices at all. We only say cheap, because in terms of skill and under exposure, a lot of our Members have been trying so hard to get commissions, that they have been listing their prices for less than their skill and time is actually worth. You can ask whatever you want or need from your art. We don't list Member's prices or make any demands of them in that respect.
I'll like to join it! It looks awesome! =D=D
=3 Thank you, and welcome to AIN!
THANKS! :w00t!: And you're always welcome ;)
I'm glad to be here =D
Have a nice day! *** <3 =)
This is a fantastic group. :heart:
=3 It sure is. What could be better than helping someone through custom made art?