I'm creating a webcomic

i would like to get support for the idea, and would like replies on what the comic should be about (i want to go more for cyborgs, transhumanism, horror, and sci-fi: but it could be a slice of life or comedy) and any character ideas

i will post more as i get support and the idea develops

link to applicable journal post: [link]
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i would like to announce that i am gong to write a spin off of IFPEism (or at least, i think i will) inorder to actually give some more than background info on the comic and setting.

it will be written, and will be totally separate from the comic's plot (though in the same universe) and will get into something the comic never will: the military. expect it to come soon, be not as well written (no offence to myself) and more about the scenery and prompt updating than plot or characters, the point is to get it out there, IFPEism will be the high quality stuff.
[link]

new lore! journal on magic.

journal on the arcane arts to come soon (maybe).
how about a man who can trasform into a hybrit human/snake. meaning from the stomach up he's human, but from the stomach down he's a snake like here: [link]
that wouldn't be a specific power/ ability, and I don't know about transforming, but maybe a selkie or an Uplift? you need to look at the lore, and come up with a special situation. (would be your OC, if you let me, he might get a cameo).

thanks for the Q's, keep 'em comin'!
Hey, I know you already said werewolves, but what about weredragons, or people mutated or steadily transformed into animals, a'la The Island of Dr.Moreu (I think I said it right?). It was a campy horror movie/book, I'm not sure if thats what you're going for.
haven't see that.
weres don't turn into animals, not even wolves. they gain larger skeletons and more muscle (and fur, but the form is only vaguely lupin), like how vampires can (in IFPEism and other fiction) can elongate their fingers into claws.
thxs for the question. not that I'm bothered, but its 5 am. here. i think something is wrong w/ me.
Wow, uh, ok, I understand what you are saying, but well, I was just throwing an idea around.
yeah, i want to encourage that. (i also encourage you to read the lore posts)
Oh, ok. If I come up with any more ideas, I'll post again.
remember that little mention about Uplifts? no?

[link]
we have vampires, werewolves, zombies, ghouls, and revenants, but what about selkies?

*: wraiths, banshees, and other celtic (or that neck of the woods) mythological creatures sold separately. for now...

more to come, keep watching~
I have a webcomic that I just started.

It also really helps if you throw in some crazy and unexpected twists and always have room for the characters to develop.
cool, note me with new chapters!
That's the only page so far--though feel free to watch my gallery for the pages that are posted each week!
[link]

new lore, about a new type of military tech, familiars, and the undead.

more lore supplements to come
you may be waiting for a long time.

see why, and get a look at the future here:[link]
I think I'll name all the issues/ pages/ chapters "[insert something that vaguely sums up the plot]ism"

thats a good gimmick, huh?
That's cool, I name my chapters after quotes that pertain to the plot of the chapter.
huh, thats a good idea (i won't steal it)
If you want you can--it's not a copyrighted thing~ XD