30 day art challenge!

If you happen to have a Facebook account I'm sure you have seen this 30 day photo challenge quite a few people have been doing. For those of you that don't, I will explain. The 30 day photo challenge is a list of 30 different themes in which you will need to post a picture that corresponds to the theme every day for the next 30 days.
Well I thought it would be so much more cooler to have a 30 day art challenge! Initinally the same concept, but instead of, "post a picture of your favorite superhero" it will be more along the lines of, "Make up your own superhero."
The whole point of the project is to open yourself to something new, to discover a hidden talent in a medium youve never used before, or to learn about a new style and the artist who made it famous!

Now I could make the list myself but then it would be full of zombies and blood splatter pictures, and as much as I love those its nothing new to me. I would like this to be a real challenge for everyone, which is why im posting this here. I need a list of 30 ideas (you can post as many ideas as you can think of) they can be any medium, style, size, object, color, or black and whites. Be creative! :)

e.g. Pointillism Pony: Using the art style pointillism, draw a horse in any position and color.

When I have 30 projects I will post the list so you can start the challenge for yourself....if you wish to.
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ooo, this sounds fun! :) Would any of these be interesting to you?

1) Put your iPod/MP3 player/media player's favorites playlist on shuffle, click the next button 5 times (to make sure you get something random!) and on the sixth song, draw/sketch/paint/etc. the imagery that comes to your mind as you listen to the song. But you only have the duration of the song to complete your art! :)

2) Do some fanart for your favorite book!

3) Do some fanart for your LEAST favorite book! :evillaugh:

4) Draw/design an advertisement for your favorite food!

5) Draw the Superman logo with your first initial in place of the S. If your name starts with S, then incorporate it in the Batman logo! :)

Good luck on your challenge! :D
These are great!
thank you for all the suggestions :D
You're very welcome! :) It was my pleasure!
Google 'videogame screenshot' or something similar. Now draw fan art of the first one you see.
good idea!
draw a dog(dingo,in particular it could be white black or orange:D) in paint or a similar computer paint program :) hope that helps!
ugh I hate painting :( but practice makes perfect right? heh
Thanks for the idea! :D
if you could, please give me a link please.
Yes as soon as I get the list together I will post it!
Draw you and your best friend, but it's time for GENDER BENDER!
lol this is a fun one ^^
thanks for the idea! :)