See YOUR art on a wall!

Hey guys =)

I am getting a wall in my house painted and I need YOUR help!
I would be very appreciative if someone could help me with this project, so here is some info:

I would like it to be Black and White
The wall is about 2.5m X 2.5m
I would like a Tribal/Urban design
I don't mind if it's even a sketch

So that is some stuff you need to know. Thanks tons and any entries will be appriciated =)
Thanks!
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
thats really cool, feel free 2 use my work if u like!
Found this, and I love it.

[link]

If I don't pick one then I'll go with this. Something like this would be great though :D
Thx =)
Ok guys, anything handed up ASAP will be fine. I know I'm being a pushy bitch but I'll be happy with anything handed up today.
Thanks.
Considering all I do is tribal animals and you said in a previous post you don't really want animals, I can't help you.

Besides, not to sound like a bitch, but the stuff I design is meant to be tattooed on me or another person, not painted on someone's wall. :P Sorry I can't help.
Nah not at all. I like your art anyway but I can understand If it can be produced on a wall.
you mean a tribal abstract :?
I specialize in dragons ... XD
but can do different design
Tribal abstaract =) Exactly what I was looking for.
Yes thanks If you can that would be great.
Maybe something like this but a bit bigger. As in not making the picture bigger but having more art and expanding it.

[link]

Since it's a feature wall I would like something to be the center.
Preferably no animals, just patterns. And nothing demonic either.

Thanks so, so much guys. I know I'm demanding but I'm running out of time.
I hope to see your art on a wall!
I say, try finding a pic you like on the stock section, show it to us and describe in detail how you would like a similar picture to look.

makes it so much easier to make a piece that fits your preferences and that you will be happy with over time.
I'm thinking about it trying to come up with something ^^
Cool sounds awesome =D

And sorry guys I don't mean to be an ass but I'm going to be talking to the guy painting it tomorrow. We will project the art on to a wall and he will paint it.
I will talk to him in 17hours from now.

So again, don't mean to be pushy, but if someone can give me even a quick sketch i will be happy.

Thanks =)
ohh god 3 hours 40 minutes 0.0 i dont think i can do it i was at school and i have drum practice :S So sorry but i can't, but i can link something i really like
That's fine. I'm sorry and I Know I'm being a bitch but I still have time left so anything handed up ASAP will be fine.
Thanxs.
Doesn't anyone want to see their art on a big wall?
Thanks! It's helpful but I want a custom drawn picture.
Thanks anyway.
Well there’s lots of trivle style stuff in the stock part of DA: [link] don’t know if there is anything there you can use but *shrugs* it’s a good place to get ideas.
Feel free to ask more questions guys =)
i dont understand.
I would like someone to draw up a image that i like so i can paint it on a feature wall in my house.

When I say Tribal I mean like this
[img][link][/img]
[img][link][/img]

But a bigger and maybe more complex design. Maybe add a dragon in too =)
Thanks.

Or maybe you didn't understand because you were drunk :giggle: