Closed to new replies
November 12, 2010
Link

Statistics

Replies: 36

free Erotic sketches / OCs etc request taken

:iconfukisoku:
Fukisoku Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2010
This is an open ended invitation; you are welcome to request, and I'll get to as many as I can; any I can't I may follow up in the following days/week. Typically I will do a "pencil" sketch"; maybe some light inking and grey shades. Please feel free to take a look at my gallery and scraps for samples :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkellydewinter:
kellydewinter Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2010
New Miss Santa Contest with WACOM Tablet prize

You are invited to enter !

New Contest link:
Wacom Tablet Prize !
[link]

PLEASE HELP ME PROMOTE MY CONTEST BY ADDING LINK TO YOUR JOURNNAL PAGE THANKS !

Kelly
:iconnabe2nd:
nabe2nd Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2010
Could you do an erotic Mass Effect fanart with Jack, Liara, and male Commander Shepard?
:iconakat-sucky-fan:
Akat-Sucky-Fan Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2010  Student Writer
can you draw and erotic sketch of my two OC's? [link] her and her [link] together?
Fukisoku Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2010
lineart/sketch done, like I say I'm working on some b/w shading; just not done yet.. [link]
:iconakat-sucky-fan:
Akat-Sucky-Fan Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2010  Student Writer
i liek it alot, thank you ^^
:iconmbbunnysigs:
MBbunnySigs Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2010  Student General Artist
[link] draw this please. :D
Fukisoku Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2010
sorry, you will have to be more specific; your just points to your whole gallery.
:iconmbbunnysigs:
MBbunnySigs Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2010  Student General Artist
The first picture in scraps, sorry links haven't been working for me lately. :/
:iconpm-kitty:
PM-Kitty Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2010  Student Digital Artist
I think I caught an anthro or two in your gallery, would you be fine with an anthro request? :3

I'd like a pin-up type drawing of [link] if so! She normally wears latex, but that can be a little difficult to show in sketch (hey, if you can pull it off that works too! Design an outfit at your leisure, or pick one from my gallery!) Otherwise, nude is fine. She has a tail, pawpads, um, classic tiger pattern on a furry, female body, and the face as shown in that picture. Pretty general anthro stuff. :3
Fukisoku Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2010
hi, looks like you jumped the queue; hope that this nails her for you, the only thing that I changed I think is her hair, which is let down instead of tied into a pony tail...[link]
Add a Comment: